Favorite IJS step sequences | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Favorite IJS step sequences

icewhite

Record Breaker
Have you ever seen him skate in person? He's worth every bit of his scores and then some.

Now let's get this thread back on topic and stop the negativity towards skaters.

I don't think it's negativity if I say 10s are too much in my opinion. I said he's a fabulous skater and I meant it. My, sometimes I could go crazy when in sports forums the smallest piece of "xy is not a god" is considered "negativity" or "hate".

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I don't think it's negativity if I say 10s are too much in my opinion. I said he's a fabulous skater and I meant it. My, sometimes I could go crazy when in sports forums the smallest piece of "xy is not a god" is considered "negativity" or "hate".
Well, then please go make a different thread about this kind of discussion. It has nothing to do with this thread.

And again, you avoided answering my question of have you seen Jason skate in person?

Otherwise, IDK what you are ranting on about regarding negativity and gods and stuff. None of us are acting like that or talking about it, we were all having a fun time sharing to this thread on topic. There is no need for the rude and off-topic post.

Last edited:

icewhite

Record Breaker
Well, then please go make a different thread about this kind of discussion. It has nothing to do with this thread.

And again, you avoided answering my question of have you seen Jason skate in person?

Otherwise, IDK what you are ranting on about regarding negativity and gods and stuff. None of us are acting like that or talking about it.

Yes, I did see him in person. But what does it matter? You call it negativity when I just stated my opinion in a very neutral way. Like I'm putting him down or something. I really don't see that I did.

And this "a new thread" thing here, maybe I don't get it because I haven't been a member of this forum for long. Isn't it normal in a discussion to get slightly away from the original topic? I didn't and didn't intend to go on about Jason Brown for pages here. I don't see a reason to discuss it in length now, I simply reacted to some posts above me - which is normal in a conversation in my eyes.
I have been told to "go and open a new thread about this" a few times now for completely different topics and maybe I'm a bit thick because I don't get it, are you guys really that strict with that rule? I'm already trying to avoid discussing skaters in fan fests because I see now they are only meant to spread positive things about them.

Oof, it's really not easy to navigate my way here.

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Yes, I did see him in person. But what does it matter? You call it negativity when I just stated my opinion in a very neutral way. Like I'm putting him down or something. I really don't see that I did.

And this "a new thread" thing here, maybe I don't get it because I haven't been a member of this forum for long. Isn't it normal in a discussion to get slightly away from the original topic? I didn't and didn't intend to go on about Jason Brown for pages here. I don't see a reason to discuss it in length now, I simply reacted to some posts above me - which is normal in a conversation in my eyes.
I have been told to "go and open a new thread about this" a few times now for completely different topics and maybe I'm a bit thick because I don't get it, are you guys really that strict with that rule? I'm already trying to avoid to discuss skaters in fan fests because I see now they are only meant to spread positive things about them.

Oof, it's really not easy to navigate my way here.
Yes, this isn't part of this thread. And they don't like off-topic b/c some will take it on and on forever. So please, if it isn't directly related to this thread of posting your favorite IJS Step sequences, then don't post it. Hence why many of us have told you to take the off topic stuff to another thread/your own thread. Go read up on the rules.

Regarding Jason, it mattered your answer to the question I asked b/c many judge a skater w/o ever having seen them in person. It is different seeing them skate in front of you/not on television/internet.

I'm now done with this and will continue on with the thread as it should be on topic by posting more great IJS step sequences.

Last edited:

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
As I promised earlier when we all talk about including ice dance.

When I think of STSQ regarding ice dance during IJS era a few teams immediately pop into my head: Virtue/Moir, Gilles/Poirier, Davis/White, and so many more. I'm hoping to be able to come back and post videos/links when I have more time. ;)

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia

Otherwise, IDK what you are ranting on about regarding negativity and gods and stuff. None of us are acting like that or talking about it, we were all having a fun time sharing to this thread on topic. There is no need for the rude and off-topic post.
You could have written just the first line without the immediate attack on the experiences/validity of anyone who doesn't worship where you do, you know. I know it is harshing on what is a fun thread, but the hypocrisy is pretty harshing in itself.

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
You could have written just the first line without the immediate attack on the experiences/validity of anyone who doesn't worship where you do, you know. I know it is harshing on what is a fun thread, but the hypocrisy is pretty harshing in itself.
There is no hypocrisy. I've moved on and am keeping it on topic. Feel free to agree to disagree and move on yourself. Thanks.

Last edited: