Favorite Smiley Moments | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Favorite Smiley Moments

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Individual for sure...right. Wasn't she glowing at the end?

Honestly...I don't watch much Sochi except Mao's FS and Yuna's Send in the Clowns. :slink:

No Lipnitsakaya for you? :confused: Anyhow, already started uploading the entire SP, so that should be coming along shortly.

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No Lipnitsakaya for you? :confused: Anyhow, already started uploading the entire FS, so that should be coming along shortly.

Isn't Ave Marie the sp and Bolero the FS :slink:

I put Yulia on the first video but I'm a fan of the whole sport so...I'll watch her in private and share the whole experience in public. Probably sneak one in the next video though :laugh:

Last edited:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Whoops, meant SP. I'll go back and edit that. Nothing to see here, folks...

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia

CutieP

On the Ice
Well...name one or two and I'll throw it in the next video :)

Okey, I shall accept thy challenge!:frown: (<--- very seriously) I picked a moment from the video that I watched very often about a year ago when I first discovered Lena.

The SP at last seasons GPF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KyO3ltU38s The smile at the end of the of the replays (around 5.45) (By the way, the beginning of K&C is super fun too, but only the smile before that is a must.)

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
*bump*

I wanna see some more smileys! How's it coming along Sam? I mean, no rush or anything... ;)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not enough time....hopefully we can get a good one from WC's and a season recap :)