Florent Amodio | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Florent Amodio

deedee1

Record Breaker
Deedee1 there are few things I just realized I forgot.
In your first sentence, you would rather say "pour vos fantastiques performances". What did you mean by putting "longtemps" at the end of the sentence?
Also a bit of detail, don't forget the plural for adjectives as you said, you must put an "s" at the end of "triste".
Anyway French is a hard langage and you're on the right track ;)

Thanks again, Pika! and sorry for this late reply. :) By saying 'longtemps' I meant 'for a long time'. I've changed it to 'longues annees' because would be better in this case, I guess. Agreed, French is HARD indeed! I gave it up in my first year at college. :laugh:

Pika

Final Flight
Thanks again, Pika! and sorry for this late reply. :) By saying 'longtemps' I meant 'for a long time'. I've changed it to 'longues annees' because would be better in this case, I guess. Agreed, French is HARD indeed! I gave it up in my first year at college. :laugh:

Ok so for the ultimate correction, you have to add "pendant de longues années", "pendant" standing for "during".
But don't worry, you have to know that many French still make language mistakes every day :laugh:

LRK

Record Breaker

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker

That's a very good and insightful article. The interview sounds Florent is happy with the new chapter of his life as a journalist student and show performer, and choreographer without any regret behind his career. He knows how the current trend of quad battles was not advantageous for him. I wished he retired with a medal at Euros, but he has no remorse whatsoever. Anyway, thanks for sharing with us, cathlen.