Football/Soccer Is The Greatest Game On Earth. | Page 29 | Golden Skate

Football/Soccer Is The Greatest Game On Earth.

BusyMom

Medalist
They've been beaten by the team with one semi-fit player. They don't deserved to go on. Big team with mega star players but have the manager name Roy Hodgson. :think: I prefer to keep my luck with someone like Harry Redknapp.

makaihime

Final Flight
I honestly don't care much for England but I just really didn't want Uruguay to win; well more like I didn't want to see suarez's celebrating face. :scowl: I have a rational hate towards him.

I need Italy to kick some serious ---.

Alba

Record Breaker
I honestly don't care much for England but I just really didn't want Uruguay to win; well more like I didn't want to see suarez's celebrating face. :scowl: I have a rational hate towards him.

I don't like Uruguay team too. They are ugly to watch. Suarez is a brilliant player but I know what you mean. :thumbsup:

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
I don't like many of the players from England's national team, but I'm still sad because I somehow connect this team with Premier league. Very interesting group. I hope Italy will qualify tomorrow.:)
(and I am the only one who thinks Uruguay's equipment isn't the best choice?:laugh: I mean, it looks good on Cavani, but...)

Alba

Record Breaker
Tonight and every other night. :bang: Can you believe they still have hope tomorrow game tide??? What a delusional!

Well, mathematically they still have a chance. ;) Italy can very well lose against Costa Rica tomorrow. :slink:

p.s. Even if we win all three games and England can beat Costa Rica they go with 3 points and than the goal diff. will decide. It's not over yet.

BusyMom

Medalist
(and I am the only one who thinks Uruguay's equipment isn't the best choice?:laugh: I mean, it looks good on Cavani, but...)
:laugh: not exactly.

A Note on Fashion:

Quite a few teams are sporting the tight shirt accentuating a... hm... manly bosom. Well, so long as the shorts don't follow suit and shrink likewise! That would just be... embarrassing!
:scratch:

Alba

Record Breaker
What a boring match. :eek:hwell:

On the other hand Japanese fans are cute and fun. :love:

Goodnight BusyMom and pray for us today. :biggrin:
:)

figureskateobasan

On the Ice
Germany. I'm hoping for a NL-Germany finals :yay: Or Brazil-Germany for sentimental reasons lol

And if its neither of those 2, then USA-Germany...just to see everyone seethe/internet exploding :laugh:

why it seems like after USA won a match, everyone think they will win the world cup? but I love surprise, can't wait who will actually survive in the end!

I also think Germany, or Netherlands will win somehow... and looks like there will be no Asian team going through the round of 16 :eek:hwell:

LRK

Record Breaker
This is the first time I heard the phrase "Flapping like a fish" with footballer(Joe Hart). :laugh:

LRK I told you he is everywhere! :biggrin:
https://twitter.com/Metro_Sport/status/479705616630697984/photo/1

So he made it. Viera was interviewed in SVT's studio, and he was asked if he still had contact with Zlatan, and he said that, yes, yes he did; in fact he'd just talked to him (what was then) yesterday, and Zlatan had asked about the atmosphere, and Viera had said it was great and he, Zlatan, should come over...

Ah, for this year's tournament - aptly art thou named WC! - because this year it is certainly being flushed down the toilet as far as my wishes are concerned...

So, do you people think that Mario Balotelli will get that kiss from the English Queen? Or more importantly rather perhaps, earn it?

As for the last match yesterday:

"Goalless in Natal" (the TV4 commentator after the first half - though it would be equally apt after the second)

Sounds like a movie - though I will go out on a limb and guess it wouldn't be a blockbuster success....

Alba

Record Breaker
Costa Rica very well. Italy bad.
Motta, Marchisio, Abate and De Rossi horrible. Buffon? As I said before. :slink:
Ciaoooooo.

Prandelli for god's sake put Verratti and Insigne and pull out those two donkeys of Motta and Abate.