Full List of competitors published | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Full List of competitors published

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
South Korean entries have been added:

17 Su Been JEON KOR 14
18 Eun Bi KO KOR 14

No entries in Men, or Ice Dance. No substitutes listed.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Emmi Peltonen is no longer on the entry list. Finland had several substitutes but apparently Finnish Fed has decided not send any skater here. Or at least they don't currently have any entries here but in theory they might add one later I guess.

There have been some other withdraws also and the number of entries are low throughout - only 16 men, 24 ladies and 9 ice dance teams.

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Emmi Peltonen is no longer on the entry list. Finland had several substitutes but apparently Finnish Fed has decided not send any skater here. Or at least they don't currently have any entries here but in theory they might add one later I guess.

There have been some other withdraws also and the number of entries are low throughout - only 16 men, 24 ladies and 9 ice dance teams.

Oh no, Artem Kovalev is back on the sub list. Anyone know why? Like others, I really enjoyed his programs last season and was looking forward to seeing him perform.

Edit: Oops~ already answered. Thank you The Finn.

nikros

Rinkside
Ah, Trusova for the first JGP? Gah, that only makes the waiting so much more difficult!

I wonder if it's too much to expect both a quad as well as a 3A in her first competition. Probably not, right?

Trusova promised 4S on her first JGP event and all other competitions this year.
She fell down from 4S on the test skates, but after that did clean 3Lz3Lo and 3Lz3T in the second part.
GULIAKOVA can do 3A but not in the test skates and she told she won't do it in Australia.
RUKHIN landed 3A on the test skates, but KOVALEV did't. That's why he lost his spot.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I'm aware of most of this. I just think the small roster size is sad, even if I know why it's small and even though there are some exciting teams present.

But it should be an exciting year in Junior ID because the field has opened up in a way it hasn't for the past few years. Time for new cream to rise to the top.

I'm looking forward to it.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I was hoping Ilya could pull it off and go to Oz, but he didn't attempt 3A in the test skates.
Good luck to Egor and Roman! :hap10:

Hailey Shin

Medalist
South Korean ladies participants are not that strong either.
Here's their vids at selection events 3 weeks ago.
They both scored above 140.

Su been Jeon recent SP FS 14 years old. I know that she can do 3Lz-3T and 3S-3T. She landed both in her free skating at last season's domestic competition, but here she seems little unprepared. Let's see how she can do at important competition like junior grand prix. She placed 3rd at 2016 Ice Stars Minsk juniors and 18th at last Nationals' senior category.

Eun bi Ko recent SP FS 14 years old. She nicely revenged at selection event 3 weeks ago, getting over last season's hardship. She placed 28th(!!) at last Nationals junior(!!) category, but at selection event, she hit total 3 times of 3F-3T at her short and free programs. She went 2016 Ice Stars with Su been Jeon(since they shared coach), and placed 2nd there as junior. (1st was Hyun soo Lee at that time, and we may see her at two jgps this season.)