Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron | Page 206 | Golden Skate

Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron

alain06fr

On the Ice
Gaby and Guillaume will be France's flagbearers for the Closing Ceremony ! :yahoo:

It was decided with Martin Fourcade which makes it even better !

https://twitter.com/FranceOlympique/status/967418406298267648

Gabriella will be the flag bearer surrounded by both Guigui and Martin.
Martin Fourcade declared: "Together with the president of the French Olympic Committee and the presidents of all federations, we all agree the performance of Gabriella and Guillaume deserves to be honoured"

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Martin Fourcade declared: "Together with the president of the French Olympic Committee and the presidents of all federations, we all agree the performance of Gabriella and Guillaume deserved to be honoured"

I couldn't be happier for them, great finish to those Games ! :yay:

And that is SO well-deserved. I actually thought that there could be 2 options, them or Perrine Lafont, since the closing ceremony is more about the "future". What a great choice !

alain06fr

On the Ice
After being flag bearers with Martin Fourcade (quadruple olympic champion) for France at the Olympic closing ceremony, Gabriella and Guillaume will be honoured once again... We have some fantastic news about G&G which will be announced tomorrow 8pm UK time (or 9pm CET time)... It's quite incredible... Stay tuned...

Gotlev

Driving the Zamboni home
On the Ice
After being flag bearers with Martin Fourcade (quadruple olympic champion) for France at the Olympic coming ceremony, Gabriella and Guillaume will be honoured once again... We have some fantastic news about G&G which will be announced tomorrow 8pm UK time (or 9pm CET time)... It's quite incredible... Stay tuned...
... They get the gold medal anyway??

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
After being flag bearers with Martin Fourcade (quadruple olympic champion) for France at the Olympic coming ceremony, Gabriella and Guillaume will be honoured once again... We have some fantastic news about G&G which will be announced tomorrow 8pm UK time (or 9pm CET time)... It's quite incredible... Stay tuned...

I cannot wait for this now ! :biggrin:

cocotaffy

Final Flight
Now I am so intrigued cause I have no clue what this could be, I can't wait. You're such a tease Alain. But it's great to hear from you, I got worried a little not seeing any messages from you after Gaby and Guillaume's performances. I knew you must have been very upset like most of us. But I'm thrilled they get the recognition they deserve being flag bearer especially Gaby. Their performance in the free was one for the ages as Tarasova rightfully described. Martin Fourcade is such a champion, he fully embodies what the Olympics are about.

synian

On the Ice
After being flag bearers with Martin Fourcade (quadruple olympic champion) for France at the Olympic closing ceremony, Gabriella and Guillaume will be honoured once again... We have some fantastic news about G&G which will be announced tomorrow 8pm UK time (or 9pm CET time)... It's quite incredible... Stay tuned...

always the teaseer !!!

floatingworld

On the Ice
Martin Fourcade declared: "Together with the president of the French Olympic Committee and the presidents of all federations, we all agree the performance of Gabriella and Guillaume deserves to be honoured"
Interesting: "and the presidents of all federations"

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Interesting: "and the presidents of all federations"

Meaning the presidents of all French federations for OWG sports, I believe?

Not presidents of all federations from other countries, I assume.

So ... am not sure what you mean by "interesting."

In any case, an exciting honor for P/C. :cool: Congratulations to them. :bow:

floatingworld

On the Ice
Meaning the presidents of all French federations for OWG sports, I believe?

Not presidents of all federations from other countries, I assume.

So ... am not sure what you mean by "interesting."

In any case, an exciting honor for P/C. :cool: Congratulations to them. [emoji144]
That makes sense to me now. Thanks!

alain06fr

On the Ice
But it's great to hear from you, I got worried a little not seeing any messages from you after Gaby and Guillaume's performances. I knew you must have been very upset like most of us.

I have read all messages posted in the past days and they were definitely interesting and on point. I now have to go back to them and put deserved likes! :thumbsup:
I guess you saw my message on previous page. I tried to be as clear as possible without naming anyone. Ending at the Olympics in a situation where one can't fight in equal terms is totally unacceptable.

icetigger

On the Ice
Don't know what it could be! I'd hope they might get a MacArthur Fellowship though...... (but you have to be a US citizen for that)

yuna13

On the Ice
Gaby and Guillaume will be France's flagbearers for the Closing Ceremony ! :yahoo:

It was decided with Martin Fourcade which makes it even better !

https://twitter.com/FranceOlympique/status/967418406298267648

I was watching "JOclub" cause martin was there and then suddenly they talked about the closing ceremony, he explained that usually it's gold medalist like him but he did twice already so he tought with other that it should be...(my heart was racing so fast) : "gabriella papadakis and guillaume cizeron". i don't remember what he said after i went here and saw that you published it 2 hours ago!! :)
hope francetv will publish the video later.

so happy!!!:love: