GP Prediction Game: Rd 2 Skate Canada | Page 15 | Golden Skate

GP Prediction Game: Rd 2 Skate Canada

nox1

On the Ice
I came in 36th at SC! :cheer:
Tied with about 50 other people who also got 95...

Your score might go up yet, if I am correct in thinking that one category hasn't been scored yet (I believe I should be getting another 45 points)

andromache

Record Breaker
On the scoresheet I don't think men and pairs has been added into totals yet. Hoping they give me a bit of a boost as I've fallen behind due to ladies and dance a bit (mostly ladies).

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Very happy with my Dance results ^^ Comparing all my scores to SA this time it's quite decent :)

tulosai

Record Breaker
I am working on pairs but probably won't have everyone entered for at least around another 24 hours, sorry. I have maybe 15 people entered so far but most scores are going to go up, yes, some considerably so since we have several perfect pairs scores!

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
Well, aren't you glad that I drank that extra cup of coffee, because THE DANCE RESULTS ARE POSTED!

Now before I announce this event's winners, I think we should all take a moment to thank Dance. Yes, Ice Dancing, thank you for being so wonderfully predictable and boosting my overall score, and not so :hpull: and :eeking: as those crazy Single Skaters!So the next time someone says, Ice Dancing is boring, tell them, Why yes, it is not as crazily unpredictable as Singles --and thank heavens for that!!!

So...

GOLD-- with PERFECT SCORES of 75 mind you (take that all you Singles Prognosticators!): SashaJuliaSpins and Puchi.

SILVER--with an almost perfect score of 70: cathlen

BRONZE --with an almost almost perfect score of 65: 4everchan, adrianalaura, aero, apgold, Art & Sport, baymax24, BRASILwmr, caelum, CaroLiza_fan, Caustica, chezzu, Daniel1998, daylightescapades, Debrah, FTnoona, guenever, IndependentObserver, jChamp, jinhamasaki, Kuan, LA143, Layback11, lighthouse, magalli, mamma, marin, MAXSwagg, mimtang, Moira Polonius, NC89, NMURA, NYScorp6, Pamina, Pere, Poice, pooh91, PorcoPlane, ptskate, Samm22, Sandpiper, satine94, shiroKJ, sjchilly, skateUSA, snowflake, sweetnothings, tastetherainbow9697, theskatingbutterfly, WoChair.

Now we only have one virtual bronze medal for you all, so play nice when you decide who gets to keep it. ;)

And a special THANK YOU FOR MAKING YOUR SCORER LAUGH award to karne (I used to predict Super Bowl winners based on how much I liked the logos on their helmets). desertskates, you were a close runnerup for this highly coveted prize!

Thank you all for playing!

:laugh2: How did this happen, the only discipline I don't even follow fully!!

Thanks everyone, u r all so special! I am going to treat myself to very expensive shopping! :patontheback: Then onward to the next game - this is a bad addiction!

Last edited:

Layback11

Record Breaker
YAY! I got 65 points in whatever discipline hadn't been scored yet and pulled up to 42nd overall! :cheer:

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Oh, nice! I'm 6th overall:dance2: And I thought I'd bomb with my predictions:hap57:

Meoima

Match Penalty
I feel weird when we have so many new emoticons :dance2:
At least I was right about the men event but I didn't play the game. :laugh15: And I am laughing at those who bet wrongly.
Maybe next time :hap57:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i added all results to spreadsheet :cheer: if you cant find your name or find any mistakes on your results you can PM me and i will change your score :)

IlVoloFan

Final Flight
Country
Turkey
i added all results to spreadsheet :cheer: if you cant find your name or find any mistakes on your results you can PM me and i will change your score :)
Teşekkürler :)) It's great to see a Turkish person in here like me 😀😀😀

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
:laugh2: How did this happen, the only discipline I don't even follow fully!!

I'm not doing the predictions game here, but I started doing it over at TSL after being goaded into it, and getting the top 6 correct for Ice Dance was such a relief after the flop of the other events! I got the top 2 for Pairs and Polina in 6th place for Ladies and that's it. Well, I did get most of the bonus categories right too, including Ashley having 1 clean Triple-Triple for the event. So there's that. :laugh:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Pairs are done!! Scores in general were VERY good, with a mean of 60.25 and a median of 55 :)

We have several perfect scores this time too! :dance2:

GOLD with a score of 75 points: apgold, berry8, CanadianSkaterGuy, cornell08, Debrah, FlattFan, Ice Diva, invisiblespiral, Joshskates1417, Lydia1703, matmuh, mimtang, paperhearts, sabinfire, Savoya74, Snow63, SamuraiKike, tastetherainbow, tulosai.

SILVER with a score of 70 points: Charmblade, rosacotton

BRONZE with a score of 65 points: 4everchan, actualrealliveanna, aero, alebi, Art&Sport, britebells, Cherryy, coolboogie22, Daniel1998, daylightescapades, dia, Dr-minus, Eclair, Eloise, enlight78, fairly4, Gia_Sesshoumaru, HanDomi, HR4, Iris77, jinhamasaki, KIG, LA143, ladykk, layback11, lightsout, MalloryArcher, Marius, MAXSwagg, mirai4life, Moria Polonius, Mrs. P, MsLiinaLii, nipman, Pamina~, Pere, Plonuu, ptskate, samm22, SashaJuliaSpins, sequinsgalore, skateforever, Somomo, sunny_stars, sunnyouyang, theskatingbutterfly, TMC, TuTU9678, tvuckic16, urara, vincb17, voolfee, Wilhelmina, Xorasy, YesWay, DaPurpleDino, FTnoona, IlVoloFan, Norwayskater, WoChair.

As always let me know by PM if you see any mistakes :)

Well done everyone!:hap36:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm not doing the predictions game here, but I started doing it over at TSL after being goaded into it, and getting the top 6 correct for Ice Dance was such a relief after the flop of the other events! I got the top 2 for Pairs and Polina in 6th place for Ladies and that's it. Well, I did get most of the bonus categories right too, including Ashley having 1 clean Triple-Triple for the event. So there's that. :laugh:

Oh, has theirs been updated too? I am doing it there too...as well as USFS Fantasy Skating...and I am laughably bad at all three. TSL's is the least forgiving, though, and I'm already cringing in anticipation...

EDIT: Oh my lord, 112th... :rofl:

Last edited:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Pairs are done!! Scores in general were VERY good, with a mean of 60.25 and a median of 55 :)

GOLD with a score of 75 points: apgold, berry8, CanadianSkaterGuy, cornell08, Debrah, FlattFan, Ice Diva, invisiblespiral, Joshskates1417, Lydia1703, matmuh, mimtang, paperhearts, sabinfire, Savoya74, Snow63, SamuraiKike, tastetherainbow, tulosai.

My first small gold medal of the season :dance2::hap93: *I can't decide which smiley to use here, they all are awesome!*

And thank you all the scorers and my favorite coordinator for your hard work! You are amazing :yahoo: