Guilty/Not Guilty | Page 398 | Golden Skate

Guilty/Not Guilty

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Not guilty. Self improvement is an absolute priority for me.

Did you ever watched the film, or a video about a book that was required reading at school because it was so long, big and you had zero will to read all that?

Olly96

Cats, bats & figure skating
On the Ice
Country
Estonia
Gosh. So guilty 😆

Have you ever bought something you didn't need simply because it was cute/beautiful?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Me too. I'm a visual person. I *HATE* reading books (unless they're a manual of some kind, right to the point, educating me on something, no fluff) and after being required to read these so called classics of literature, so big, long and incredibly boring to me, I was traumatized.

Mostly not guilty. Unless it's a skating item (take my money, spare no expense), I tend to think twice and three, four, five times before spending money on anything. What I do, is if an item at our home is needed, I will always buy the cutesy version. For example, if we need some utensils (spoons, forks etc), I will buy them at the Sanrio shop, not at the boring shop that sells the plain, silver looking ones. Yes, the 2 adults in this home eat using My Melody, Kuromi, Cinamoroll utensils and plates 🤣

Do you like drinking alcohol?

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not guilty, except for a margarita with dinner out, probably once every couple months. Or white/zinfadel wine with dinner at home when I think about it ... also rarely.

Do you love to cook for yourself?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Not guilty at all. Don’t cook for me, much less for others. Want to eat, either order or buy ready to eat food at the supermarket 😂 once in a while I make popcorn or hummus (out of necessity to eat a comfort food/taste from home since I live in a country that it’s hard to find it and I don’t like the majority of food here).

Do you like Formula One races?

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Not guilty

Do you have a skating rink relatively near your home?
Not guilty, I suspect the nearest is at least four hours by car. I will say that in the depths of winter, the local council have apparently for the last few years put up a pockethandkerchief-sized one in the Botanic gardens, for the youngsters and as part of a midwinter festival... god knows what it costs.

Is soccer played in your city/town?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Yes, guilty, the rink I train is about 5-6 minutes walk from my home. We live in this neighborhood to be close to the rink. There’s another one a 20 minute train ride away, and when Mao Rink (Mao Assad’s rink) opens, it’s about 10 minutes train ride from here.

Do you like summer?

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
yes, guilty, I love summer, the colors and the flowers and the ambiance, but I don't like high humidity with my summers

Do you like winter?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
VERY guilty!!! Winter is my favorite season, followed by autumn.
I love snow, ❄️ cold weather, warm clothes. I don’t function well in hot weather and don’t like anything about it.

Do you like road trips?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
NO, not guilty at all. I like routines, predictability, the known, the familiar. I welcome change slowly if/when I'm given the time to deeply research the change, get familiar with it and incorporate it in me. I like and will take risks if I conduct a risk assessment first and choose to accept the risk weighting the pros and cons. I'm the person whose close people consult me before gifting me things, to avoid the unwanted surprises.

Have you ever been involved in an accident?

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not guilty, if you mean an accident in a car. If you mean an accident like dripping tomato sauce on my shirt, well that's another matter :laugh:

Have you ever been involved in a beer or liquor party when you were the only one not drinking alcohol?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Not guilty, however, I’ve been in gatherings when I was the only one who was not drunk ((many people around here can’t hold liquor well, get drunk fast).

Have you ever typed a reply to someone during an argument and instead to clicking “send”, you changed your mind, deleted it since trying to reason is rather useless/waste of time?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Guilty! Many broken parts (nearly fatal car accident)

Have you ever tried/done a sport because your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend practices it?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Not guilty. Not me personally. Jewish holidays such as Chanukah, Pesach, Purim etc were always heavily celebrated in my family's home and the home was always full of guests, as well as birthdays too, my birthday, my father's birthday, my grandmothers birthday, always big gathering, home full of guests. I live with my husband in a country far away from my home country and when I meet friends, I prefer meeting one at a time and never at home, we go somewhere, as the Japanese do. For holidays I go to the local synagogue.

Have you ever skated to a music your coach chose but you had another music you really wish to skate and wish you had at least asked if you are allowed to choose it?

Olly96

Cats, bats & figure skating
On the Ice
Country
Estonia
Not guilty, I have never skated at such a level, only recreationally😅

Have you ever had to leave work/school/practice early because of some appointment but wished you had rather stayed at work/school/practice?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Yes, guilty, not long ago I had a bad earache, kept going to practice like this but it became so distracting that I had to make an appointment with the doctor and the soonest he could take me was actually at a time 30 minutes before the end of club practice time :mad: Of course I rather be at practice and skate than go to the doctor. He gave me antibiotics, some painkillers and I was back in practice next day, asking my club mates what I missed

Were you ever caught smoking by an adult when you were a kid?