Help out dummy me | Golden Skate

Help out dummy me

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Hi everyone:) It's been a LOOONG time since I've decided to join this site. The thing is I don't like the lack of avatar on my part. I want it but don't know how to set it:-( So I need your help-instruction:D

Click on "Settings" at the very top, right, of the any page (next to log out).

On the long menu on the left, scroll down to "Edit Avatar."

Click "Use custom avatar"

There are three options: enter the url of a picture from another website, upload your own avatar from your computer (60x60 pixels), or choose an already made avatar from the display (these have not been updated in some time and do not have very many current skaters).

Click on "save changes" at the very bottom of the page.

That should do it. :)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In addition to what Mathman said...I change mine a lot. So I'll find a picture or image online and save that image to my phone or computer and then select that file after clicking the "upload your own avatar". Some pictures won't work as well as others so there is some trial and error. Definitely make sure the picture is opened in its on window before you save it To get the best detail. Good luck :)

louisa05

Final Flight
This reminded me to upload one. :)

Except that it maybe didn't work....

ETA: Now I got it!!

Last edited:

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Thanks a lot! I realised my inattentiveness:p I ignored settings every time and went straightforward to my profile option before