I need your prayers and good thoughts... | Page 3 | Golden Skate

I need your prayers and good thoughts...

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
:cry:
How awful. I am really sorry. This is so tragic. I will be praying for you and your husband. I hope things look better soon and he gets the help he needs.

tharrtell

TriGirl Rinkside
On the Ice
Nan,

I'm sending positive thoughts your direction. I can't imagine how difficult this is for the both of you, and I hope the situation works itself out with as little difficultly as possible.

Take care and best wishes.
tharrtell

NanSinger2

On the Ice
Email support needed...

Friends,

Here is one way anyone can help. Please feel free to send an email to the Oklahoma Insurance Commissioner Carroll Fisher asking for his support regarding Larry's case. The email can just say please support Herbert "Larry" Schlesinger in his struggle with Golden Rule Insurance Company. To date the insurance company is refusing coverage necessary to save his life. Commissioner Fisher's email address is:

[email protected]

Perhaps a lot of email will persuade him to be an advocate on our behalf.

Thanking you all in advance...

NansXOXOX

Final Flight
Nan,

Another e-mail sent. You and Larry are in my thoughts daily. Best wishes to you both.

Nan

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Email Sent

Here is what I sent:

Hello,

Can you tell me why the Golden Rule Insurance Company is refusing coverage necessary to save the life of Herbert "Larry" Schlesinger? As a military veteran, I'm afraid I'm naive when it comes to the civilian side of medical insurance coverage. As a recently retired veteran, I'm now looking at various insurance companies to supplement my current VA.

Golden Rule was on my list, but I just got wind of this "case" and before I proceed, would like to more.

Sincerely,

Paula

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Crimson WOW, Paula, That is great.
Hope it brings results.
GOD BLESS YOU!!!

NanSinger2

On the Ice
He is gone.

Friends, thank you so much for your support during this terrible time. I'm so sad to tell you that my precious husband died yesterday. I can't tell you how much it meant to me to see the support on this board. I felt and do feel so alone. I'm glad I can at least come here and find some small measure of comfort. I never thought that at age 37 I would find myself in this situation, but here I am.

Anyway, thank you for your posts.

tdnuva

On the Ice
Sry - I don't have the right words for you. The only thing I can say: My thoughts go out to you - and I pray to God that you, your husband and your whole family might be blessed and comforted. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{NanSinger}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

kzarah

Le Patineur et sa Petite Lulu
On the Ice
We are so sorry to hear of your loss and we will continue to keep you in our prayers.
God Bless
Daniel and Little Lulu

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Nan, words can't describe how sorry I am for the loss of your beloved husband..........keep strong and we are all praying for you and your family.....................42

NansXOXOX

Final Flight
Nan,

I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am. I hope you have someone near you can talk to and help you through this. I will pray for God to send you comfort and peace of mind.

Nan

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Oh my goodness. I am so so sorry. How terrible for you. Lots of prayers for you and your family. Give yourself plenty of time for any big decisions. If there's anything anyone can do, just holler.
:cry:

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Nan- I am so sorry:cry: to hear that your husband passed away. Please don't feel alone we are all here for you.

Hugs to you
Donna

JOHIO2

Medalist
Nan,

I also want to tell you how sorry I was to hear about your husband. What a loss, for you and your family.

I'll keep you and your family in prayers.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Nan, words cannot express my sincere condolenses on the loss of your beloved husband. I have tears in my eyes just thinking what you must be experiencing. Please do not hesitate to reach out to clergy, counselors, support groups in your area. There are people who can and will help you get through this terrible time.

Please stay with us, your skating friends. We may not "know" you in the traditional sense, but that doesn't mean we don't care--because we definitely do.

God bless you.

skatepixie

On the Ice
Nan-having never been in love, I cant say that I know where youre coming from. Im truly sorry and my prayers are with you and your family.
~Rosie

Pookie

Final Flight
Nan,

I am so very sorry for your loss. May God keep you and comfort you in the days ahead. Just know that you are never alone. My prayers are with you. . . . :cry:

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nan, you and your family will be in my prayers. God Bless you and give you the strength to endure this difficult time in your life.

"Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you."
Psalm 55:22