I Won A Camera!!! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

I Won A Camera!!!

milanessa

Rinkside
seriously, though, canon point and shoots are probably the best out there for the $$ you spend. and their customer service is rated #1

I don't know about point and shoot cameras but I'd disagree that canon's customer service is #1. At least regarding professional equipment.

Congrats Ladskater!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I don't know about point and shoot cameras but I'd disagree that canon's customer service is #1. At least regarding professional equipment.

I've never EVER had a problem the few times I've needed to call, and the pro camera magazines I subscribe to list their customer service as one of the big reasons why canon is the one to buy from.

milanessa

Rinkside
I've never EVER had a problem the few times I've needed to call, and the pro camera magazines I subscribe to list their customer service as one of the big reasons why canon is the one to buy from.

I guess I should clarify - the call center seems to be okay but their repair center isn't so good. Had a Mark III returned after they had it almost 2 months and after 2 weeks it's locked up again.