Ice and Nice or Esta? | Golden Skate

Ice and Nice or Esta?

newbiesk8r

Spectator
Country
Canada
I am currently deciding which fitter to go to, and the two closest to me are Ice and Nice in Burlington and Esta in Oakville. Does anyone have any suggestions of which one I should go to?

I will mention that I am an adult skater (who probably weighs more then average), and I have foot issues such as pronation, used to wear orthotics, and I am usually very picky about shoes and how they fit (I am sometimes a nightmare to go shoe shopping with). I also have 2 different sized feet (by half a size).

This info is probably not relevant but thought I'd add it in case it made a difference in where I should go... Thank you!

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I am currently deciding which fitter to go to, and the two closest to me are Ice and Nice in Burlington and Esta in Oakville. Does anyone have any suggestions of which one I should go to?

I will mention that I am an adult skater (who probably weighs more then average), and I have foot issues such as pronation, used to wear orthotics, and I am usually very picky about shoes and how they fit (I am sometimes a nightmare to go shoe shopping with). I also have 2 different sized feet (by half a size).

This info is probably not relevant but thought I'd add it in case it made a difference in where I should go... Thank you!
Burlington or Oakville, where?! US? Canada? If US what state? If Canada what Province?

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
If you only have those two to choose from then Ice and Nice. They have a pro sharpener who has sharpened for many National/World skaters.