satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
2018 is officially the year of Everyone Goes To Brian Orser :rofl:

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
I'm just happy for Jason he's found a team with whom the relationship with his former coach (a second mum, so to speak) is a good one. After seeing and reading about Tuberitzes remarks concerning Medvedevas departure (she even blaimed BOrser for it all), while both Medvedeva and Brian were classy on the subject of the change, it is rather refreshing to read that Brian is in good contact with Kori. It doesn't matter if the situation for him wanting to call her never turns up, it's more the clarity that they're on good terms on this change. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised to learn it was Kori who advised Jason on trying out this switch. Not because I doubt her abilities, but because I think she has the well-being of her beloved skater at heart, and wants the best for him. And if a coach realises she/he might not be the best for a pupil at a certain time, it's shows a lot of strength to let that pupil go and let him/her improve with someone else. I sincerely hope it works out for Jason. And it's so encouraging that his former coach is supportive. Class act of both coaches, in the best interests of a skater.

skatingfan4ever

"Our blade takes us in the most amazing places."
Medalist
Country
United-States
Honestly, the one thing there that makes me delirious with joy are these words

Hallelujah! :yahoo:
As long as Jason doesn't ever skate to Hallelujah, I'll be fine. I can't hear Jeff Buckley's version anymore without seeing Patrick's LP, and with K.D. Lang's version I see S&H's SP! (I couldn't resist! :laugh2:) I'm excited to see what magic David and Jason will create together. I also hope to see Jason's consistency/confidence improve under Orser. He is one of my favorite skaters to watch. I hope he can achieve all that he wants to achieve with this move.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Honestly I should be working but I’m laugh crying at all the TCC jokes on twitter.

zebobes

Final Flight
If you think about it, Brian has collected 5 of the Grand Prix hosts top skaters. He's just missing a top French skater. Does Laurine Lecavelier want to move to Toronto with Jason? :laugh:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
If you think about it, Brian has collected 5 of the Grand Prix hosts top skaters. He's just missing a top French skater. Does Laurine Lecavelier want to move to Toronto with Jason? :laugh:

Kevin Aymoz, plz. He and Jason can have a fun skating moves contest. (Though I like Laurine tons.)

Kara

Final Flight
The huge number of photoshopped pictures going around from the Boyang and Jason announcements has been the peak of off-season so far.:laugh:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Kevin Aymoz, plz. He and Jason can have a fun skating moves contest. (Though I like Laurine tons.)

My vote also for Kevin! Always different costumes and programs on that guy and usual French 'je ne sais quoi' thing I have watching any French skater. And watching TCC jokes is a way to go this off-season, I also love Pokémon analogies:laugh: