Jason Brown | Page 397 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looking at that picture, my guess is that they are flying business, or at least some form of premium economy. Way too spacious for a regular economy seat, even on a long-haul international flight.

:agree: Yes, they are in Polaris Business Class, which is the highest class that United offers on Boeing 787s.

Hope Jason and Nathan (and their coaches) have a great time at WTT.

Thank goodness! Lucky them! When I went to Worlds, I flew on 787s and walked past that class (jealously) on the way to my seats that each time were 2 rows from the very back of the plane. :laugh2: :drama:

ETA -- Shouldn't complain tho. That was with frequent flier mileage, otherwise I probably couldn't have gone !

Last edited:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That's one way to shake off jet lag. Of course he had to end the video by buying his favorite rice balls. :laugh:

I hope Jason skates two clean programs at WTT, gets a quad (or two) ratified and receives a giant plush rice ball from his fans.

Go Jason! Go Team USA! :cheer:

Jason does everything right to combat jet lag. According to one of his blogs, he gets up from his seat on the plane every half hour to stretch and dance:dance3: in the aisle, then is as active as possible on arrival. So he gets a good night's sleep. Smart man. I really enjoyed Kori's moves, too.

jacky

On the Ice
go Jason brown and go team usa! I just love jasons posts and little veidos and dances they really make my day. I really think Jason is the most intertaining of all the ice skaters and his personality is real genuine not fake or in your face or about ego like some he would make a great spokes person for figure skating some day and you can tell he really loves his sport.:yahoo::hap10::peace:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So good to see all the peppy Jason photos and vids...

ETA: and this time Gabby Daleman gives Jason a shout-out for the dancing:laugh:

He also makes a ten second appearance in the Shibutani's Worlds vLog; he was in the arena greeting them after their exhibition skate, and Alex said "Here is Jason Brown to greet us. I can't think of anything happier". It was a cute moment;)

Last edited:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Well at least this time he isn't the last skater to go though he is in the second group :laugh:

First to last:
Li, Aymoz, Reynolds, Chafik, Chen, Kolyada
Kovtun, Jin, Brown, Chan, Uno, Hanyu

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jason really got into the spirit of things with that suit, lol. He never does anything by half, does he?

Wishing him and Team USA the best of luck at WTT!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thx for all the links: Jason bringing the spirit, and then some!:hap10:

Does anyone know if this is a confirmation from the Japanese Fan club that Jason is skating to Hamilton, or just their intent to ask if he is?

https://twitter.com/JasonBrownFP/status/854698413320843268

Google Translate says:

"WTT competition this season's final is tomorrow, but I ask Jason about next season's program. SP songs from the musical HAMILTON, FS has not been so. And if Kori coach appeared to show Japan in the off season, we ask you, OLPyear is to focus on practicing"

It also sounds like no "The Ice" this year, but again, a question, or a statement?????

FWIW, Jackie Wong has Hamilton listed on his website as a program for Jason for next year, with a question mark as to SP or LP, but I think he is probably working from the same sources as Jason's loyal fans;)

chloepoco

Medalist
I love how Jason just embraces the experience--such enthusiasm, always positive about everything! I'm a new fan of Jason; I just recently discovered how absolutely awesome he is (I've always loved his skating, didn't realize his personality was just as amazing!).