Jason Brown | Page 756 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

Nachi

On the Ice
Maybe a wig. I don't think that will be a big problem. But Jason is all so kind and smile...I'm curious how he'll present a villain ^^.

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
https://sailormoon.fandom.com/wiki/Kunzite_(anime)
Never mind the villainy....
How will he bring off the hair????

:eek:

Trust the Japanese production, who also invented Hyoen on ice (featuring Stephane Lambiel, Julia Lipnitskaya, Daisuke Takahashi) to pull off something :eek::eek::eek: with the elaborate costuming and wigs!!! Here is Zhenya for example, slaying the look of the protagonist at the press conference yesterday.

Maybe a wig. I don't think that will be a big problem. But Jason is all so kind and smile...I'm curious how he'll present a villain ^^.
Let's see we shall witness the new talent of Jason the ACTOR :biggrin::agree:

Tavi...

Record Breaker
https://sailormoon.fandom.com/wiki/Kunzite_(anime)
Never mind the villainy....
How will he bring off the hair????

:eek:

Err...maybe that’s why it’s so long right now? Give it another 4 months and straightened, it could be near pony tail length. Bleach it out platinum and...shudder. :drama:

Hopefully @Nachi and @MGStyle are right and he’ll wear a wig.

@Nachi welcome to the thread! I personally think Jason can pull off being a villain- I think he has acting chops we haven’t seen yet. :)

Nachi

On the Ice
@Tavi
Thank you for welcoming me ^^. It took me way too long to finally post something in this thread. And I'm sure that Jason will use a wig. Kunzite's hair is way to bright. I don't want Jason's hair to suffer (I bleached my hair for a while when I was younger and....it's not good!).

@MGstyle
I hope there will be videos on youtube so I can see it for myself. Maybe that's where is aiming for after his skating career xD.

noskates

Record Breaker
Hi Nachi. Thanks for joining us. Jason fans are always welcome. My g-daughter has been into anime for over 10 years - even thought about going to Japan for a gap year after college. Must remember to ask her about this character. But please Jason - don't bleach your hair. Wear a wig if you must. He's such a performer I can only imagine how he'll get into this character.

Nachi

On the Ice
Sailor Moon was one of my first anime but at that age I just thought about it as a cartoon like any other. I really realized it was an anime when I was older and now I've been watching anime in general for about 20 years. There is a great variety and you're never too old to start watching them ^^.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks everyone for the info:thumbsup:

Like most people of a certain age, I do have a young relative into anime, so I am aware of how popular it is. Short story: My youngest niece is way into it, and I thought maybe I could get her into skating. A few years ago, I said have you watched Yuri On Ice. She made a face and said it was something that sounded like Yowie, which she said means love story. I said what’s wrong with that? She said, I like psycho killer anime. That’s my gene pool:laugh:

Maybe “psycho killer anime” will be next for Jason :biggrin:

Nachi

On the Ice
Oh...yes. There is a genre which is called "Yuri" so "Yuri on Ice" can be confused with that. But exactly that anime brought me to figure skating. Sadly my mom always turned off TV when winter sports was on and labeled figure skating as boring. As a kid you believe your mom so I always thought it was boring...until then. Thank you anime! Now I got to know all these fantastic skaters on ice and now anime is coming onto the ice :D!

noskates

Record Breaker
When I mentioned Yuri on Ice to my granddaughter she acted like I was a rockstar. Too funny. I hope there will be Youtubes of this show.

Nachi

On the Ice
I hope so as well. I want to see this happening on ice. I already saw Evgenias looks and if Jason will look as cute as her I'm really pumped for this ^^.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I’ve had the Sailor Moon theme in my head all morning! I loved the show when it aired on tv growing up. This is such a great opportunity and I think Jason will have a lot of fun with it!

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
They are going to have a blast doing that show. It will be a great experience. Sailor Moon is a perennial fave and the show will sell out. I'm happy that he's doing it.

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Well for today’s most random and useless thread contribution, has anyone besides me noticed that in several of the 4CCs pix, Jason looks as tall or even a bit taller than Yuzu? I was pretty sure it was my imagination because for years his bio has listed him as 170 cm (5’7”) and I knew Yuzu was taller than that. Guess what? Jason’s ISU bio has been updated and I’m not crazy. He’s now listed at 173 cm (a touch over 5’8”) (Yuzu is listed at 172 cm). If anyone ever again says Jason’s not a late bloomer, we can officially laugh. :). Although I guess you could argue it’s just his hair that’s taller now. :devil:

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Well for today’s most random and useless thread contribution, has anyone besides me noticed that in several of the 4CCs pix, Jason looks as tall or even a bit taller than Yuzu? I was pretty sure it was my imagination because for years his bio has listed him as 170 cm (5’7”) and I knew Yuzu was taller than that. Guess what? Jason’s ISU bio has been updated and I’m not crazy. He’s now listed at 173 cm (a touch over 5’8”) (Yuzu is listed at 172 cm). If anyone ever again says Jason’s not a late bloomer, we can officially laugh. :). Although I guess you could argue it’s just his hair that’s taller now. :devil:

Perhaps they counted the curly puff on top of his head at the latest measuring...?? :biggrin: