Jason Brown | Page 983 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
If Jason can do a bit more training in the next season, he can still compete successfully next year and do shows. The big question will be, does he want to? Jason won the PCs in the FS. By a good margin. He just needs to up his tech a little bit and he's there! He is one of a kind and it's a great kind! You can't take your eyes off of him to watch that score box. He pushed himself very hard in this past month or so. Maybe a little too hard. There wasn't really any time to rest. I'm excited to see what he decides to do for next year. I really hope that he'll continue if it will make him happy. I can watch him skate forever.

kan01

Final Flight
Country
Romania
Random thought but if Jason continues next season, I hope he sticks to Rohene. I hope he doesn't go back to the TCC choreographer. Nothing against him, but I think Rohene is better for Jason competitively and in general.
(If he'll have brand new programs that is.......I lowkey want Jason to keep these two current programs though because for me they're so dreamy and perfection)

sworddance21

On the Ice
Random thought but if Jason continues next season, I hope he sticks to Rohene. I hope he doesn't go back to the TCC choreographer. Nothing against him, but I think Rohene is better for Jason competitively and in general.
(If he'll have brand new programs that is.......I lowkey want Jason to keep these two current programs though because for me they're so dreamy and perfection)
I"m all in for whatever Jason wants to do, but I wouldn't hate an updated/upgraded version of Riverdance - for the short or the long.

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I"m all in for whatever Jason wants to do, but I wouldn't hate an updated/upgraded version of Riverdance - for the short or the long.
AT some point recently, Jason posted an Instagram asking what people would like to see him skate to next year. Riverdance was one of his options. There was no hint of whether it would be a competitive program or a show program. And there were other choices.

I wonder if Jason would stay in Japan if he is going to be doing WTT? It's in 2 1/2 weeks?

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Wilson hit a home run with Schindler's List, though it was tweaked. But Simon and Garfunkle and Gene Kelly were not as good fits. He did a good job with those programs, but they weren't really Jason. By now, Jason is Jason. And that's a good thing! Rohene and he understand each other. And Jason is starting to do choreo for himself as well.

I could see Jason doing another year. He did enjoy both Nats and World's. But whether he would want to commit to a full GP season and more full time training, is another question. I think he really enjoyed all the shows this year and would like to do them as well. Balancing that isn't easy.

katmari

Final Flight
Country
United-States
AT some point recently, Jason posted an Instagram asking what people would like to see him skate to next year. Riverdance was one of his options. There was no hint of whether it would be a competitive program or a show program. And there were other choices.

I wonder if Jason would stay in Japan if he is going to be doing WTT? It's in 2 1/2 weeks?

Jason will be staying in Japan. He's performing in Stars on Ice Japan between March 30 - April 9. Here's the cast list:

~~~~~~~~~~

Per usual, Jason was a social butterfly at the closing banquet:

Last edited:

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
His proximity makes it even more likely that he'll be doing WTT. SOI Japan has an amazing cast. Yuzu, Shoma, Kaori, Mai Satoko, Ilia, Jason and more.!They are going to have a great time!

The Closing Banquet photos are great!

I couldn't figure out how to link it, but GS posted an Instagram of Daniel watching Jason skate his SP on a monitor after his mixed zone session. It said that Jason complimented Daniel on the SP and Daniel said he'd work with him again. That is nice!