Jason Brown | Page 809 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
It didn't let me download it, but I can read it on site.
I don't think it's possible to download the magazine into your own file, it will be stored on your zinio account. My OH has an enormous monitor so I made screen shots of Jason's pages and saved them - if there is actually a way to actualy save the magazine in your PC, and someone finds out how, do let me know!

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I don't think it's possible to download the magazine into your own file, it will be stored on your zinio account. My OH has an enormous monitor so I made screen shots of Jason's pages and saved them - if there is actually a way to actualy save the magazine in your PC, and someone finds out how, do let me know!
There seems to be a download option but it doesn't work. It might be a different level of subscription. I was able to read it online. Since the magazine is produced in Toronto, it was probably relatively easy for the journalist to interview both Jason and Tracy. It's a very enjoyable article with information that we haven't gotten before, including what it's like to train without Zhenya, Yuzu and Jun and how the training sessions are organized. Plus a lot more. A friend just gave me her print version of the issue, so now I have both.

Zaki

On the Ice
There seems to be a download option but it doesn't work. It might be a different level of subscription. I was able to read it online. Since the magazine is produced in Toronto, it was probably relatively easy for the journalist to interview both Jason and Tracy. It's a very enjoyable article with information that we haven't gotten before, including what it's like to train without Zhenya, Yuzu and Jun and how the training sessions are organized. Plus a lot more. A friend just gave me her print version of the issue, so now I have both.
Oh, I can't wait for the e-mail to arrive! It's almost 10 days now, I want to read it!!

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Oh, I can't wait for the e-mail to arrive! It's almost 10 days now, I want to read it!!
Contact them by chat or email and ask them what's happening. I got my confirmation right after the weekend. The confirmation came from IFS. The reading platform is Zinio. Once you are confirmed, ask them to begin your subscription with November. That took about 2 days.

Zaki

On the Ice
Contact them by chat or email and ask them what's happening. I got my confirmation right after the weekend. The confirmation came from IFS. The reading platform is Zinio. Once you are confirmed, ask them to begin your subscription with November. That took about 2 days.
I sent them an e-mail on November 5th to check on my subscription and request a start date for the November/December issue. Their ustomer care told me they received my e-mail and the request was being processed. Now, I just contacted them via Twitter making myself more vocal about my disappointment and asking what I can do to speed up the process. I told them I'm willing to contact my bank if some information is missing because I don't understand why this is taking so long when one of my friend, living in the same country as mine, did the same and already got everything. I even attachted the screenshot of my subscription confirmation. I hope this will be enough.
Sorry for the rant. These days are a bit tought for me, I would like to distract myself with something nice like reading about Jason.

EDIT: I forgot to say that I'm incredibly happy with the outcome of the US election! :party2::party2: I'm sure Jason is too!!! Well done, America!

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I sent them an e-mail on November 5th to check on my subscription and request a start date for the November/December issue. Their ustomer care told me they received my e-mail and the request was being processed. Now, I just contacted them via Twitter making myself more vocal about my disappointment and asking what I can do to speed up the process. I told them I'm willing to contact my bank if some information is missing because I don't understand why this is taking so long when one of my friend, living in the same country as mine, did the same and already got everything. I even attachted the screenshot of my subscription confirmation. I hope this will be enough.
Sorry for the rant. These days are a bit tought for me, I would like to distract myself with something nice like reading about Jason.

EDIT: I forgot to say that I'm incredibly happy with the outcome of the US election! :party2::party2: I'm sure Jason is too!!! Well done, America!
They'll probably address the situation after the weekend. They have to put the request in to Zinio and that may be where the holdup of the subscription switch is. The paper copies had already been processed when we made our requests, so that's why they automatically started us in January. But once they get your request, they have to make the change at the platform where we read the magazine. They probably don't get these requests very often. I had some problems with the login. I followed the directions but there was no way to login. Turned out that I was already logged in but didn't realize it. There are clearly glitches in the system. Be patient and when you finally get into the site go to My library and click on the magazine if you can find it. I couldn't, so I searched it and then I tried to download it, which you can't do, and finally clicked read this issue or whatever it was, and then I was able to read it. You can go to the Zinio site and use their chat platform. That works well.

MGstyle

Medalist
I hope Jason treats himself to a glass of champagne today!
I guess I am in a dumb mode :palmf: I am afraid to ask maybe I am unforgivably forgetting something important - what's the occasion?

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States

MGstyle

Medalist
sorry, clearly I wasn't thinking enough (I need the slink emoji right now 🤪)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
sorry, clearly I wasn't thinking enough (I need the slink emoji right now 🤪)

Well, now that we have that cleared up, probably best to leave the subject since politics itself is not a discussion for the GS Forum. ;)

I will say, since it is not about politics itself, I am very jealous Jason got an "I voted" sticker for what was presumably his "overseas" ballot. My local mail in ballot did not come with one:laugh:

And please please please did Jordan ever get any new video? Or did TCC closing prevent that?:eek:

Skatesocs

Final Flight
Well, now that we have that cleared up, probably best to leave the subject since politics itself is not a discussion for the GS Forum. ;)
Maybe. But I do sometimes lurk on FSU, so I'll just say, some of your posts on the subject were awesome and I just wanted to tell you that.

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States

I will say, since it is not about politics itself, I am very jealous Jason got an "I voted" sticker for what was presumably his "overseas" ballot. My local mail in ballot did not come with one:laugh:

And please please please did Jordan ever get any new video? Or did TCC closing prevent that?:eek:
I dropped mine off, so I got my sticker!

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Maybe. But I do sometimes lurk on FSU, so I'll just say, some of your posts on the subject were awesome and I just wanted to tell you that.

May I just say that we in NY are grateful for your vote!