Javier Fernandez | Page 29 | Golden Skate

Javier Fernandez

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Javier adressing "haters" on his instagram about the management of his social media accounts. http://instagram.com/p/yu7w9pji_L/

This thing is getting stupid, hope that everybody is happy now that Javier had to come to talk about the issue himself.

Last edited:

HanDomi

Record Breaker
Javi concentrate on your preparations to worlds, not on what people write in social media :drama:

lbc2138

On the Ice
Javier adressing "haters" on his instagram about the management of his social media accounts. http://instagram.com/p/yu7w9pji_L/

This thing is getting stupid, hope that everybody is happy now that Javier had to come to talk about the issue himself.

Oh dear... that's the trouble with social media. The only way you can see haters is if you go on these types of accounts... unless you make everything friends-only and private.

Hope he gets his head together for Worlds

mar92

Spectator
The matter is a little bit more serious.

The hater he is refering at keeps writing to him asking for a "sexy" picture that he supposedly sent to her, and to Miki Ando asking her if she is happy with him and if she feels supported by Javi.

The "hater" even reported Javi to HieloEspañol because of this.

Ps: sorry for my English, it's not my natural language. And this is my first post here.

Last edited:

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
The matter is a little bit more serious.

The hater he is refering at keeps writing to him asking for a "sexy" picture that he supposedly sent to her, and to Miki Ando asking her if she is happy with him and if she feels supported by Javi.

The "hater" even reported Javi to HieloEspañol because of this.

Ps: sorry for my English, it's not my natural language. And this is my first post here.

For all that I know this hater could be lying, the picture could be photoshoped and her keeping the subject is called harassment.

firal

Record Breaker
Definitively getting out of hand. Just so that I was reading some translation of Orser's Team Brian book and in it he stated that he advised all his students to stay away from social media. I think he was more referring to the pressure the general public gives and the way the media may misconstrue anything you said. Hope he can stay focus on training for the Worlds!

Meoima

Match Penalty
Poor Javi, maybe he should stay away from the SNA for a while. Seriously, I don't get why some nasty people just want to attack famous people on SNA. What's the motive?

suizmi

Rinkside
Javi’s got a problem with one of his entourage and she created all this fuss that we are seeing right now on the internet. That’s all.

Last edited:

makaihime

Final Flight
:drama: Such unnecessary drama...

Big :hb: to your 3rd European title Javi! But please bring your A game during WC :hopelessness:

LRK

Record Breaker
Maybe he is saving it for WC. :biggrin:

We must keep telling ourselves this - the thing is, he can put it all together - the question is just when this willl happen. Worlds' would be a nice place for it, Javi.:)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Javier seems to have new sponsor according to his FB page :cheer: its always good to have a hospital behind you :yay:

That's great. Javi has really become a star in his country these days and I'm glad to see him getting opportunities like this.

Absolute Skating just posted a new interview with Javi. It's very long and very interesting. They ask him about Miki, Yuzuru, the green room, and all kinds of things.

http://www.absoluteskating.com/index.php?cat=interviews&id=2015javierfernandez

LRK

Record Breaker
Thanks, gallavich! I'm still reading the interview - I'm at the point where he's talking about Euros' and being so tired in the free skate, and not knowing quite why that was... Am I misremembering or did Sergei not also mention that many of them were tired in the free skate?

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
That's great. Javi has really become a star in his country these days and I'm glad to see him getting opportunities like this.

Absolute Skating just posted a new interview with Javi. It's very long and very interesting. They ask him about Miki, Yuzuru, the green room, and all kinds of things.

http://www.absoluteskating.com/index.php?cat=interviews&id=2015javierfernandez

omg!! that was so much fun to watch, where to start :laugh:
i love that he is so honest about everything, green room and how he felt about how to react, about the mistakes men did at europeans and why and how it happened, backing up other skaters (patrick) and the funniest of course his conversation between miki after europeans :laugh2: how she was asking what went wrong and didnt even watch his program and how he got mad that she doesnt watch him :laugh2:
i love his friendship with yuzuru and how he talks highly of him everytime, well not just about him but other skaters as well
i wish him good luck for improving figure skating in spain, he did so much already and i am sure he will do great things after he retires, and wish him good luck for worlds, yuzuru is my favourite but i wouldnt mind if javi wins the gold ;)