Javier Fernandez | Page 58 | Golden Skate

Javier Fernandez

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I hope he blows everyone away. Doesn't seem like Javi gets much attention compared to some other skaters, and especially considering that he is the current world champ. :scratch: At least he is appreciated in his home country, though.

Go Javi! :cheer: Looking forward to the SP.

LRK

Record Breaker
I hope he blows everyone away. Doesn't seem like Javi gets much attention compared to some other skaters, and especially considering that he is the current world champ. :scratch: At least he is appreciated in his home country, though.

Go Javi! :cheer: Looking forward to the SP.

I know - some seem to treat it as if were some weird fluke... and he didn't even skate his best; we've seen him do better.:)

The SP looks dynamic - looking forward to seeing it in its entirety.:)

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Article
Among other things, he says he's sort like an old man when it comes to social media. He's got IG and Twitter just because they're necessary, but his friends sometimes scold him because he's not very active and they don't know how he's doing. :biggrin: He also says that Miki being a former competitor makes their relationship easier since he can be tired sometimes and not in the mood for talking but she understands it perfectly since she knows what it's like.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Suddenly miss Javier....I hope he shows what he is capable of in CoC! I don't think Team Cricket can handle another meltdown SP or FP :drama:

And by Team Cricket, I mean me.

Last edited:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Suddenly miss Javier....I hope he shows what he is capable of in CoC! I don't think Team Cricket can handle another meltdown SP or FP :drama:

And by Team Cricket, I mean me.

Does this help you miss him less? Though I didn't know zebras could make goat noises :laugh2: very sweet of him to cheer on Nam and Yuzuru yesterday, seemed like it worked!
He seemed ready at JO, and he's said he had a good feeling about this season. I think he'll be pretty stable (not spectacular because he saves that for Euros and Worlds), unlike for many, China seems to like to work with Javi :biggrin:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Do you have x-ray vision? I can only vaguely see something dark inside...

:biggrin: If my eyesight doesn't fail me (hoping that it doesn't) I do see something dark, sort of like a vest. And red(?) long, sleeves, someone in the comments seems to at least have seen the same colors that I did. Since I don't see anything blue, I assume it's his SP costume, unless he changed the once for his FS. So

But well, if he shows up with something completely different, at least I'll know I need some good glasses :laugh:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i see the same thing as you xibsuarz so no need to worry or we both should be worried :laugh: GOOD LUCK to Javi at COC!! may the COC be nice to him! :hap10:

btw i was just watching Richard Dornbush's Ex from last season and at the end of video Nicky from BESP said "Javier Fernandez looking at that going "ohh i can do that Richard" " and the next thing you know is Javi has Matador Ex :rofl: