Javier Fernandez | Page 71 | Golden Skate

Javier Fernandez

sajoya

On the Ice
A well-deserved win for Javi! He rose to the occasion and owned it like a World Champ! Congrats, and take Miki out and celebrate! :yahoo:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Javi!!! He was incredible, he had the skate of his career when it mattered the most! I can't believe he was injured.
Congratulations Javi on defending your title! :hap10:

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Congratulations Javi on your second world title :clap: . Next season sure it's going to be exciting!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The energy in the arena was insane, audience on their feet 20 seconds before he finished! Well deserved second title for Javi!

berry8

Final Flight
That was epic... My mom, who has always told to prefer Javi over Hanyu (PCS-wise) was excited.
A well deserved win: I feel happy when skaters from minor countries win Gold:D

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Javi for an epic amazing performance and the well deserved win.

Keep the crown, your Royal Highness!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Still need to watch, but I must say I was one of these people that didn't belive he has any chances after SP. I'm sorry! I'm very proud of you Javi! 4 times European Champion and 2 times World Champion! That is some CV :biggrin: :hap10: He can celebrate with Miki now ;)

topaz emerald

Match Penalty
JUST WATCHED JAVIER'S FREE PROGRAM, AND OMGZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Did he throw it down or WHAT!!!!!! Frank Sinatra BABy!!!! World Champion AGAIN!

topaz emerald

Match Penalty
That was epic... My mom, who has always told to prefer Javi over Hanyu (PCS-wise) was excited.
A well deserved win: I feel happy when skaters from minor countries win Gold:D

Cannot fault your mom for that :) Javier is a very handsome man, LOL! His skin is so porcelain! Man, he really gave a huge performance tonight in the free program, very well deserved. I thought Hanyu was just gonna coast through again, but he is human afterall. That crowd really loved his performance!!!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
CONGRATS Javi on your second consecutive World Title! Loved everything about his incredible performance!!!!!

ficelle

On the Ice
I'm in a strange state of mind now, because I'm so happy for Javi but in the same time so sad for Yuzu *skating fan dilemma* :hopelessness:

Anyway, congrats Javi, you did it and it was a beautiful skate. For sure you didn't stole your gold medal !:clap:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
I'm absolutely happy that Javier won last night with a fantastic clean skate. I have to say that even with a fall in SP his performance was amazing. Well deserved! Bravo! :hap57:

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Anyone have details of his injuries?
The NBC commentators said something about a bursa in his landing foot, if I understood them correctly. Had to remove the insole of the boot because of that. If that's the case it's good that it's the end of the season. I guess it has to be removed ...

rosacotton

Final Flight
Would someone be willing to translate what the Russian and Spanish commentators said during Javier's free skate please? :)