Johnny Weir has a son?! | Golden Skate

Johnny Weir has a son?!

Johar

Medalist
My friend was reading his blog after meeting him in person and Weir said his son turns 2.

She said he was very nice, btw.

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
I wonder if I should change the thread title before GS starts any rumors?!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I was like, "WTF???" when I first saw the title of this thread! :eek: Phew, I'm relieved Johnny isn't THAT scandalous of a character! :p

Oh man, that was the BEST laugh I've had all week! :rofl:

bekalc

Record Breaker
LOL! Totally hilarious. I do refer to my three little boy cats, as my boys or my babies. And I'll say aren't you glad you have a Mama. But in all honesty I've never called them my sons. LOL!

enlight78

Medalist
This is very funny.My sister calls her dog my niece.I wonder if it was true would the USFA try to play it up at Nationals. Could you imagine the NBC fluff about Weir being a dad.

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
I like to tease my husband by calling him my mom's cat's "brother in law" :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
"would have" ??? Just because he's an "old man" now by skating standards, doesn't mean he really is ;)

ks777

Record Breaker
I thought Johnny really had a son. I wasn't surprised. After all, even Clay Aiken and Micheal Jackson has a son(s).

bekalc

Record Breaker
I thought Johnny really had a son. I wasn't surprised. After all, even Clay Aiken and Micheal Jackson has a son(s).

He might consider that a couple of years from now. But he's pretty young know and busy.. LOL. I must say that I do refer to my mom as Grandma "to the cats" LOL!