Kaetlyn Osmond | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Kaetlyn Osmond

liv

Record Breaker
If she is making the connection in Calgary or vancouver , then the flights from Toronto this morning were also running late because of our snow storm this morning.

Last edited:

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
If she is making the connection in Calgary or vancouver , then the flights from Toronto this morning were also running late because of our snow storm this morning.

New tweet from Kaetlyn: she's changing in Vancouver and didn't miss her connection.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I hope she will do well and win 4CC. This is the time for her to shine. :luv17:
Still... I want to see a new dress in LP. :drama:

breadstal

Record Breaker
I cheer for her, she's my favorite senior skater right now. I hope she will go with confidence and clean these both great programs :agree:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just watched the FS. Looked like a great run-through.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
I just posted in the Edge, under Kaetlyn Osmond's Smile, but for those of you who don't venture into the shark tank, esp. after a competition, an update for you.

"I just saw her gala skate performance at 4CC's where she completed exquisitely, a double axle, 3 loop, and a 3 salchow. She might be bruised but will def. be back!"

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Our beautiful girl, arrived in Helsinki today, with fond memories of competing and winning there, this past Fall. So proud of her accomplishments this year, and how far she has come and overcame. An international skating star for sure!

More excitement for you, Kaetlyn, in the next few.

Giv'er!

Last edited: