Kaitlin Hawayek & Jean-Luc Baker | Page 26 | Golden Skate

Kaitlin Hawayek & Jean-Luc Baker

labgoat

I have no words
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
From US Figure Skating

"Kaitlin Hawayek and Jean-Luc Baker have withdrawn from NHK Trophy due to injury, U.S. Figure Skating announced Sunday. NHK Trophy, set for Nov. 11-14, 2021 in Tokyo, is the fourth stop of the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Series.

Hawayek is recovering from a concussion sustained while training earlier this season. The tandem has three Grand Prix Series medals, including gold at 2018 NHK Trophy."

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The blank page is trying to load a copy of a post from Twitter. It should come up if you wait a bit, unless you have a blocker on that affects Twitter.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What a cruel tweet🥲. I don’t just need to know, I very specifically need to know that they are planning to marry and have beautiful ice dancing babies. And I have an infected tooth so I really really really need to know this.:biggrin:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
I hope that Kaitlin gets some help/advice for her RD dress from Madi Chock before they leave Montreal. If you look good, you feel good and often skate well.
I love both of her choices this season.. the black open back is stunning..

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well I’m somewhat encouraged that so many people (apparently including Tanith) agree that Kaitlyn and Jean Luc are lowballed. I wonder if their scores will increase after H/B retire? Is it a matter of not wanting 3 teams from the same country to be in the top 10?

They did win a GP event when P/C took that year off. Normally that’s kind of a turning point in a career.