Kamila Valieva

Decoder

On the Ice
As I've said, they forgot to tell Kamila it's not a competition. 4T, two difficult combos and 3Lz just passing by :biggrin:
KV: piece of cake :)
Kamila has been having small problems with her first 4T, but here it shows that the problem might have been solved? It seems that she is making very good progress: 3A, more stable 4T. Look forward to her National debut.

Novalis

Final Flight
KV: piece of cake :)
Kamila has been having small problems with her first 4T, but here it shows that the problem might have been solved? It seems that she is making very good progress: 3A, more stable 4T. Look forward to her National debut.
Let's just hope there won't be any growth spurts before RusCup stage 5 and RusNats.👏 The jumps look so solid now

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Kamila's 'Exogenesis' in broadcast video:

she's been training hard, grown muscles even ...
music muted for copyright reasons probably

Kamila looking so calm and confident, in the full realisation of her powers and skills.

Last edited:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
some small photos:

Fool

On the Ice
Country
South-Korea
I certainly didn't need to see Daniil's face and Kamila's boot as she was spinning. Producer-nim, we need to have some words.

BUT, in a season of starvation (for FS), I take it. Kamila was magical today. Like truly outstanding, even for her.

Novalis

Final Flight
This is a good training for her. I’m looking forward to see the fifth stage.
Do you know when it takes place ?
The competition takes place 5-8 December. So probably the ladies are Saturday and Sunday 5-6 Dec. We don't know that for sure yet.

I see it that this competition is good practise for Nationals. And practise her new layouts, whatever they are. There's not much to lose. Then again, she doesn't have that much to lose at Nationals either.

And now that she has recent performing experience, I hope she doesn't feel the need to be that nervous.

Novalis

Final Flight
And I'm thinking that she might have a slight psychological advantage in the fact that the Nationals will take place at Chelyabinsk. I haven't checked, but I imagine it's the same arena where Ted crowned her as yet "another Russian princess" a little over a year ago. Good memories!

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
More photos from the Rostelekom gala where Kamila made such an impression:

Blue girl in the blue light skating on blue ice

smiling with contentment, and signing the small boots of young skating girls

Last edited: