Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Cute, cuter, Kamila...

Kamila-little-birthday.jpg

source: https://www.instagram.com/p/COIchNhJ_HeV2qWMB5OQ1gjoGgmGUY0oGI920w0/

Scott512

Record Breaker
Happy Birthday to Kamila! Many blessings to her in the next year and especially the next season.

She's going to skate 2 Grand Prix events probably 3 challengers a couple Russian Cup events Russian nationals Europeans possibly the Olympics and worlds it's going to be a wild season. I hope KV gets stronger mentally and physically so she can endure the process. It's going to be unbelievable!

What I do hope that after 4 or 5 weeks of shows that KV and her teammates get some rest.

Scott512

Record Breaker
I don't think she's going to do 3 challengers or any Russian Cup. If next season will be normal, then I think her fall should be: test skates, one challenger, GP1, GP2, GPF(hopefully), RusNats.

And if everything goes well, spring is just: Euros, Olympics team, Olympics, Worlds and then plenty of shows
That sounds like a good schedule. KV can't shoot her wad she can't get burned out before nationals. Anya peaked at nationals this year and got away with it. I don't want that to happen to Kamila next season. Maybe she can talk to AZ about how to handle the Olympic season.

chasingneverland

Record Breaker
That sounds like a good schedule. KV can't shoot her wad she can't get burned out before nationals. Anya peaked at nationals this year and got away with it. I don't want that to happen to Kamila next season. Maybe she can talk to AZ about how to handle the Olympic season.
I disagree that they peaked Anna for Nationals. She wasn't even training runthroughs at that point. She managed to skate cleanly but they didn't peak her for it. Daniil himself said that it was only by the WTT that Anna was back to her training schedule finally and back to almost full strength, since she got sick in Nov.

Scott512

Record Breaker
I disagree that they peaked Anna for Nationals. She wasn't even training runthroughs at that point. She managed to skate cleanly but they didn't peak her for it. Daniil himself said that it was only by the WTT that Anna was back to her training schedule finally and back to almost full strength, since she got sick in Nov.
I want KV to peak for the Olympics and the other Russians as well.

Anna had a very unique season. If she didn't peak at Nationals she sure skated by far her best at Nationals in late December. Let's just hope they have a normal Olympic season and everybody can get their work in and their competitions in and let the chips fall where they may.

chasingneverland

Record Breaker
I want KV to peak for the Olympics and the other Russians as well.

Anna had a very unique season. If she didn't peak at Nationals she sure skated by far her best at Nationals in late December. Let's just hope they have a normal Olympic season and everybody can get their work in and their competitions in and let the chips fall where they may.
Me too!

But she didn't peak FOR Nationals. It's a testament to her own spirit that she skated as well as she did. She was soo sick. Her own coaches didn't even think she could make it through the skate.

Azikin

Medalist
I don't think she's going to do 3 challengers or any Russian Cup. If next season will be normal, then I think her fall should be: test skates, one challenger, GP1, GP2, GPF(hopefully), RusNats.

And if everything goes well, spring is just: Euros, Olympics team, Olympics, Worlds and then plenty of shows
That's a big question if the next season will be normal. We will see if there will be JGP, I'm a bit skeptical regarding that. As for Kamila, I'd love if she took it a bit easier but we know that it's not her style..

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
so Kamila now has a 3A, 4S, and 4T in her arsenal. what layouts do you guys realistically think she will show up with next season? 3A in the short obviously, but what about her FS?
I’d say either 3A 4T-2T 4T, or 3A 4S 4T-3T 4T.
second one is more likely in my opinion, but it will depend on her growth spurt, health situation, etc.

3A in the free is actually the best thing she could do with her layout. She took out 2A, so I think in any case, she should do 3A in the free.

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
so Kamila now has a 3A, 4S, and 4T in her arsenal. what layouts do you guys realistically think she will show up with next season? 3A in the short obviously, but what about her FS?
Of course if she could easily add a --3loop I'd reconfigure, but this is what right now I would strategically give her:
4sal/ 3axel-2toe/ 3axel/ 3flip or 3loop //4toe-3toe, 4toe(-eu-3sal), 3lutz(-eu-3sal as back up)

Seems doable for her. Her 4toe has only gotten better and more consistent and is her best GOE ultra-c.