Kamila Valieva | Page 28 | Golden Skate

Kamila Valieva

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Watching all streams and channels with figure skating on this dreary Sunday afternoon. Nothing escapes me ;-)

But if Kamila can get this stable and competitive in time, it will greatly advance her chances.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
We all are, since Valiyeva was being trashed by so many loudmouths over almost anything of her new programs.

Given the usual development practice and media management by #TeamTutberidzeForProgress, it has to be 99% competition ready by this stage.

Last edited:

Fool

On the Ice
Country
South-Korea
:love:

They are not going to convince me that was her first time jumping it. The rippon even :tantrum:

I've been convinced she would get this for a while now, but it wasn't based on anything in particular (interview, clips etc.), only the total control on the 2A (but this is true for a lot of ladies and they never upgrade to 3A) and my feeling. Well well well, Fool being right for once!

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Last edited:

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker

In the meantime Kamila's SP got close to a million views. Correct me if I'm wrong, but right now she has the most views among all performances at Cup of Russia. Anna comes second with close to 600k views for her FS. :hap10:
Well deserved popularity, ladies!

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

In the meantime Kamila's SP got close to a million views. Correct me if I'm wrong, but right now she has the most views among all performances at Cup of Russia. Anna comes second with close to 600k views for her FS. :hap10:
Well deserved popularity, ladies!

And it crossed one million views :dance3:

McBibus

On the Ice
997744 this fine morning
2256 to go

We are in the verge of big things here. It's not every day in a young lady's life a video of you reaches one million on Youtube. It'll happen today or tomorrow at the latest. The only thing that can now prevent this from happening is a divine intervention. And by that I mean Первый канал taking the video out.

But the tricky question here remains: How am I to celebrate this historical moment? :unsure: Sounds like a fine excuse to go to my local bakery and get some chocolate cake 🎂
And how about something bubbly to drink 🍾
Yes, yes, that sounds like a plan 😌

Edit: Now the number has already crossed 999,5K and the Champagne (small bottle) is already in the fridge. Yes, I'm a very strange person

Super edit: 1 Million!!!
that writing is so "teenagerly" and absolutely sweet

McBibus

On the Ice
Well, I suppose one could say that I'm still in my "extended teenage years", but one would have to extend as well as Kamila does. An over-the-top extension like after that 3Lz-3T. But thanks (y), I guess.
I'm sorry: i really meant to say that I could figure Kamila herself writing something like that about a viral video of her.
It's really fresh and full of passion.