Kaori Sakamoto | Page 23 | Golden Skate

Kaori Sakamoto

Azikin

Medalist
Well done to her for hanging onto the landing of that 3T!
Reminded me of Shoma Uno style.. :cool: Anyway, good luck in FS, a medal would be great! :cool: Although after disastrous nationals one season ago, it's just good to see Kaori back! :cheer2:

Vemvane

On the Ice
Her free - not quite as energetic as I've seen her perform it, but still a lovely skate. And definitely worth a giggle at the expense of the judge who leaned back to prepare for her throat-cutting spiral.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sunshine personified. She chases rain clouds away everytime she shows up.

And has one of the best moments ths season: making the judges duck and weave once the skate blade was coming their way. Heads Up!

Who doesn’t love Kaori?

Vemvane

On the Ice
Best Matrix skate ever, though sadly the judges appeared to have ice-water in their veins when faced with her fan spiral. I prefer it when they recoil.

FP from the ISU's YouTube channel (geoblocking ahoy).

volk

Final Flight
Best Matrix skate ever, though sadly the judges appeared to have ice-water in their veins when faced with her fan spiral. I prefer it when they recoil.

FP from the ISU's YouTube channel (geoblocking ahoy).

now it's unavailable!

irriya

On the Ice
Wish best performance for Kaori! I have been in skate America with Kaori since 2017 and unfortunately I can't come this year because of covid lol. I have saved snoopy dolls for her for two years now ToT. I wish there is still chance I can give them to her.

Anyway, a healthy and happy season for Kaori!

Vemvane

On the Ice
Kaori's SP, from the ISU YouTube page, so apologies for the geoblocking. On the one hand, nooooo for popping the first half of the combo, on the other hand, how did she manage to save it and add the 3T?

Edit: And SP photos!

Last edited:

Vemvane

On the Ice
Kaori's free at Skate America - so good, and yet just just short of the podium. Love how huge her skating is - she's so fast, her jumps are big, she has so much energy and power.

Photos as well: