Kazuki Tomono | Page 161 | Golden Skate

Kazuki Tomono

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
I like both Kaori and Wakaba but I don't know... I'm so conflicted:drama:...On one hand I don't want to waste lying on the sofa that Friday off I asked months ago, on the other hand I don't know if it's worth to go to Bergamo just for two skaters that are very likely to qualify for the GP final.
I'll write to the organizers to know the prices and then I will decide.

I see. Hopefully the prices are favorable and you can go. One never knows how the season will pan out, who gets injured, who struggles, and who qualifies for GPF in the end, so I hope you'll be able to 'make hay while the sun shines'.

I guess I'm a bit obsessive about CS at the moment, but I keep imagining the various scenarios JSF has left us poor souls. If Kazuki goes to Nebelhorn, he'll return in time for regionals. To get assigned to either Nepela (not listed by JSF) or Finland, he'd need to sacrifice regionals. But the benefit of Finlandia would be no Shoma and no Yuma, who are in Japan Open that takes place at about the same time. No chance of later Challengers other than Zagreb for him. I hope JSF doesn't make him sit out his chance again :pray:

KiraraChin

Medalist
The iconic SPUR photoshoot continues to inspire fan artists!

Meanwhile, SPUR posted pictures of the gift Kazuki gave the staff, green tea 'langue de chat' biscuits! Looks delicious 🤤

kwanette

Final Flight
Kazuki posted this..spa, sauna..watching it now.. I did put translate from Japanese to English on YT..but not really understanding what Kazuki is saying for the most part..But..it is fun for me to just watch him.. see next post..

Last edited:

kwanette

Final Flight

surimi

Record Breaker
At last! I'm glad for Kauzki! 💪 Well overdue. He is a medal favorite there for sure, and has a good chance of even winning this event.

Wondering what weird shenanigans JSF are playing, with so many boys still unassigned, and several girls, and KanaDai. Unbelievable what they're doing this year.

Giu

On the Ice
Country
Italy
EVERYONE! KAZUKI WAS ASSIGNED TO NEBERLHORN TROPHY!!!!
Our prayers were answered 😭

Yesssss!!!!

I’m a bit sad that the streak at Lombardia was interrupted but the important thing is to have a challenger! And he is for sure the favorite for the gold!

Is anyone planning to go to Nebelhorn?

Last edited:

surimi

Record Breaker
I’m a bit sad that the streak at Lombardia was interrupted but the important thing is to have a challenger! And he is for sure the favorite for the gold!

Is anyone planning to go to Nebelhorn?

Can't, I'm still holding out hope for Sota to get a Challenger, and can't afford two events :cry: But I'd love to see Kazuki too, especially with the programs he has this year.
I think Keegan will be a dangerous opponent if he's in good shape, and Roman if he skates lights out. But I have faith in Kazuki.
Can you guys imagine how crazy the audience would go if Kazuki had been sent to Austria, and skated to Fledermaus in Strauss' home country? Not that he won't get thunderous cheers in Germany, but I think Austrians would be hugely appreciative of Kazuki's choice.

yesterday

Record Breaker
Can't, I'm still holding out hope for Sota to get a Challenger, and can't afford two events :cry: But I'd love to see Kazuki too, especially with the programs he has this year.
I think Keegan will be a dangerous opponent if he's in good shape, and Roman if he skates lights out. But I have faith in Kazuki.
Can you guys imagine how crazy the audience would go if Kazuki had been sent to Austria, and skated to Fledermaus in Strauss' home country? Not that he won't get thunderous cheers in Germany, but I think Austrians would be hugely appreciative of Kazuki's choice.

I'll be rooting for Kazuki and Roman, so "worst" that could happen is Keegan winning :biggrin:

Yep, Kazuki in Austria could be spectacular. There's IceChallenge in Graz from November 9th to 13th. Could that fit into his timetable?

KiraraChin

Medalist
Not gonna lie, I'm sad to hear that, Kirara. If anyone deserves to see Kazuki live, it would be you -_- I hope you get to see him soon. 🤞
Thank you. The cost of living crisis is biting really hard here in the UK - that's why the GP England prices are so egregious 🙁

Just realised the new Japanese pair Yunoki/Ichihashi has also been assigned to Nebelhorn. That's nice for Kazuki, Shoya Ichihashi is one of his good friends.

kwanette

Final Flight
Now Voice has been updated..Kazuki is in LA..I had heard it over the weekend from a friend..but since Kazuki had not posted about it..I did not want to say anything. Someone just tweeted it..Kazuki's insta story looks to be a Calif beach. Also tweeted it..