Keegan Messing | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Keegan Messing

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok people. I am on a mission. I must see Keegan live. I live in the St Louis area. I do not fly. Do I have any options? I fear he will retire after the Olympics.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Ottawa is scheduled for Canadian Championships 2022.

Skate Canada 2021 is in Vancouver.

I would think Canadians would be your best shot to see Keegan.

He used to try programs out at Philadelphia Summer Championships at Iceworks. Probably not, what with COVID.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ottawa is scheduled for Canadian Championships 2022.

Skate Canada 2021 is in Vancouver.

I would think Canadians would be your best shot to see Keegan.

He used to try programs out at Philadelphia Summer Championships at Iceworks. Probably not, what with COVID.
Alas that is over 1,000 mile drive.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I caught Keegan and Nam on a live video...IG? They were very excited Jackie Wong was among the watchers.
So...Keegan has 2 dogs. One is a husky or malamute type. Someone asked what kind of dog the other one was. He said when they went to the shelter to adopt her she was labeled as “village mutt.” Just when I thought I could not love him more. He literally adopted the village mutt. *thud* He can do no wrong. He showed us the baby’s room. They have the gender in an envelope but haven’t opened it. The baby is due July 4. He hopes it will be born early for Canada Day 🇨🇦 He is using a prototype Jackson blade which has been working for him but the boots were disintegrating. Then the stream died.

reneerose

Final Flight
I have not been in this Forum for ages. Just saw Keegan's short program to Never Tear Us Apart from Skate Canada 2021 and I LOVED IT! So lovely seeing his pride in his wife and new baby son in the kiss and cry when he held up his phone to show off a pic LOL. So sweet!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have not been in this Forum for ages. Just saw Keegan's short program to Never Tear Us Apart from Skate Canada 2021 and I LOVED IT! So lovely seeing his pride in his wife and new baby son in the kiss and cry when he held up his phone to show off a pic LOL. So sweet!
He’s wonderful. Keegan Messing, saver of jumps and lover of family!

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I know these videos are awfully late (better late than never!), but I do have vids of Keegan from CBC television's broadcast of the 2021 Skate Canada International with Kurt Browing as the commentator. (Please note that this is the only GP event which CBC aired this season.)

2021 SCI Interview Clip + SP (CBC TV 720p):

2021 SCI Post-SP Interview (CBC TV 720p):

Last edited: