Kirill Sarnovskiy | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Kirill Sarnovskiy

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Great interview with Kirill for MatchTV:
>Info about his early years in figure skating and changing coaches in the past.
>Ilia Malinin is his friend.
>The goal for next season is to jump 4S and 4Lo
And some other things 👇

Last edited:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hello Kirill fans!

Kirill competed in the Prizes of the President FFKM (no idea who that is) in Moscow.

He came second :cheer2:

SP: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcLnanLojss

FS: Hasn't been posted yet

He's still trying to get the 4S down so he fell in both programs. Still awesome though. ☺️

Best of all...the medal winners got shark stuffies!

I'm not sure if this is the last competition for the season, but if so, it's been a bit of a rollercoaster for him, but overall a success. :biggrin:

Reactions: LRK

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Late to the party, but Happy Birthday, Kirill!! :hb:

No lie he's my favourite Russia man/boy so I wish him a great season, fun with friends and family and just general good vibes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfdWuzoI0TH - Kirill contemplating 16. (Way to make me feel old, lad 😉)

Reactions: LRK

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hello Kirill fans!

I've been slacking on the Kirill Content for which I'm judging myself for, but the JGP being on this weekend has given me a kick in the pants.

Earlier this week, or was it last week, no it was last week, Kirill participated in the Junior Test skates.

He has a new SP to Carmen (yaaaas I love the classics!)

His FS remains Game of Thrones:

I am very hopeful that Carmen will bring the return of the puffy sleeves! 🤞

Kirill's post about the Test Skates:

This is fun:

Kirill and some of the other Angels after off-ice training - swipe right to see a rare image of Kirill and brother Nikita smiling in the same photo! :laugh2: (It's usually either one or the other).

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Fellow Kirill fans, I bring exciting news!

Kirill has returned from the wilderness! I actually missed it because I haven't been as on the ball as I should have been, but @AlexBreeze tracked down his new SP and FS which he skated at the Memorial of I R Raber (I don't know who that is).

His SP to I Can't Dance by Phil Collins - I love this song, although it got a bit...interesting music wise towards the end there, I'm not sure what they're doing there. But hey Kirill landed his 3A, I cheered!

His FS to a song I don't know, loving the pocket square - vest combo though! The jumps remain a bit iffy for him, but he's looking much better.

He was 3rd after the SP and 5th in the FP, finishing 5th over all.

He's also looking taller - he may not make it into the Small But Mighty Club after all, much to my disappointment. :p

Honestly, though I'm just relieved he's continuing. He'll be at the Nikolai Panin-Kolomenkin Memorial on the 5th and 6th October.

Good luck to Kirill :biggrin: :cheer2: