Kwan promotes 04 Marshall's in Detroit. :) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Kwan promotes 04 Marshall's in Detroit. :)

Not that there is anything wrong with her as a redhead! (Copy and paste url into the address bar.)

Last edited:

diamondqueen

On the Ice
Kwan promotes 04 Marshall's in Detroit

Michelle is absolutely in her element. She looks beautiful, happy and healthy. The kids have a wonderful role model to look up to. What a priceless memory for these children.

diamond :love:

LiveStrong

jesslily

Final Flight
Michelle definitly loooks great in these pictures. Brown pants wouldn't affect the beauty of her. But if you pick on the colors of her outfit harmony, it's not perfect. Don't get wrong about my thought on Michelle. She shares same culture backgroung with my daughter, and my teenager has been trying to follow Michelle's footsteps...

skatingfan5

On the Ice
jesslily said:
Michelle definitly loooks great in these pictures. Brown pants wouldn't affect the beauty of her. But if you pick on the colors of her outfit harmony, it's not perfect. Don't get wrong about my thought on Michelle. She shares same culture backgroung with my daughter, and my teenager has been trying to follow Michelle's footsteps...
Well since Michelle also demonstrated some skating, I think that her pants likely matched or coordinated with whatever top she was wearing underneath the jacket (which was the USFS team jacket, right? You can see "TEA" across the back in the last picture).

heyang

Record Breaker
FYI. Not all Asians have black hair. It naturally varies from slightly dark brown to black. I think it'd only be freaky for an Asian person to dye his/her hair blond. Personally, I've never had a problem with having nearly black hair and am glad I don't have to dye it even though I'm 40.

Beside dying hair is not as bad as plastic surgery. On one of the televised news magazines, they did a story on how Korean women are having lots of plastic surgery to look 'western'. I don't know who they are fooling - especially when the babies look eastern.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Great article and pics..........I love it when these athletes give back to their fans in this manner..........I thought the same thing skatingfan.......that her outfit under neath is coordinated and the jacket was thrown on for warmth.........oh, who cares...........it's Michelle!!! 42

sk8er1964

On the Ice
The participants have been confirmed (it's on the USFSA website).

Ladies
Shizuka Arakawa (JPN) — 2004 World champion
Sasha Cohen (USA) —2004 World silver medalist
Jennifer Kirk (USA) — 2004 U.S. bronze medalist
Michelle Kwan (USA) — Eight-time U.S. and five-time World champion
Angela Nikodinov (USA) — 2004 Smart Ones Skate America champion
Irina Slutskaya (RUS) — 2002 Olympic Winter Games silver medalist

Men
Ryan Jahnke (USA) — 2004 Smart Ones Skate America silver medalist
Brian Joubert (FRA) — 2004 World silver medalist
Timothy Goebel (USA) — 2002 Olympic Winter Games bronze medalist
Andrei Griazev (RUS) — 2004 World Junior champion
Evgeny Plushenko (RUS) — 2004 World champion
Johnny Weir (USA) — 2004 U.S. champion

Exhibitions
Rena Inoue & John Baldwin (USA) — 2004 U.S. pairs champions
Tanith Belbin & Ben Agosto (USA) — 2004 U.S. ice dancing champions

Should be a great night of skating :rock:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Wow, what a strong ladies' field........and the men aren't bad either..... :) 42

Eeyora

Final Flight
I am a little concerned. Didn't somebody say thatr doing tjhe cheesefest could sanction both her and Sasha from future competitions. However what do I know.

Glad Irina and Angela will be there.

ladybug

On the Ice
Oh Mathman, I am so jealous. Wish I could be there to watch this competition. This could give me the incentive to move back to Michigan. :yes:

Ladybug

Fossi

Final Flight
I am shocked to see Michelle and Sasha both in this event. IIRC, Michelle was rumored to have back pain, and Sasha has been saying she is injured. I guess if Sasha can miraculously be cured of her back injury in 3 weeks, then Michelle's back pain could reasonably have gone away.
Are these two ladies sharing the same brain? :rofl:
On a side note, if Michelle and Sasha have 3/3's, we'll know they were both faking.
Look at those photos of Michelle though. She is stunningly beautiful!

Crizzy

Rinkside
Off topic: Ladybug, I love your Michelle avatar. She looks so stunning. Which program is it and where can I get one? :)

Lotta

On the Ice
I think it'd only be freaky for an Asian person to dye his/her hair blond.

*LMAO!!!* It doesn't look good, for sure. I've known two people (both boy and girl) who do that. The girl was Japanese and when I first saw her I thought she was a WHITE girl!!! :rofl: :rofl:

ladybug

On the Ice
Sorry Crizzy, can't help you on this one. I got it from Paula's site - after you have posted 50 times (I think). One of the monitors could probably give you better details. I picked this avitar because she looked so Michelle in this picture and so focused.

Because of her hair being down, I would guess it was an exhibition like maybe FOG.

Ladybug

After 25 posts you can go to Users Control Panel -> Edit Avatar, then you can see all the pictures that you can choose for your avatar. There are several gorgeous Michelle's left, LOL. Plenty of other skaters to choose from, too, of course.

After 100 posts you can get a "custom avatar." You can create your own and send it to Paula by email.

Mathman