Lubov Iliushechkina & Dylan Moscovitch - ret. in Jan. 2018 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Lubov Iliushechkina & Dylan Moscovitch - ret. in Jan. 2018

bellafurr

On the Ice
She at least went for it, I think she usually doubles so maybe that's a good sign. I really like them to and I do think they would be getting pretty good scores if it wasn't for that.

Alex D

Record Breaker
Lubov and Dylan at Worlds

I wanted to share with you, what I wrote in my pairs report, as I was super impressed by these two skaters here. :thumbsup:

First of all, I am impressed how tough the North American ladies are, did you see those muscles and they are pretty too, like Lubov :luv17:. ;)

Her short with Dylan, was fantastic and deserves a lot of praise from my side. It was super sexy and creative, with amazing transitions like into their DS, coming from the no touch, honestly I never saw anything like that, super balance point by her and so risky - I am super impressed, very unique what these two came up with!

In general, the relation between these two is great, I mean she is charming all the way and Dylan was always a great male skater too, I always loved the programs he did with Kirsten and these two here, really make her name Lubov justice, it´s love on ice!

The twist was high, super triple throw Lutz, great distance travelled and easy landing, what a great duo on ice.

Looking forward to their FS!

tulosai

Record Breaker
I am so pleased with how they were able to skate in the free program here :cheer: Well done!

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Their free program is amazingly well done. The judges clearly likes them. And I'm glad they fixed the lift issues. Even though I wish they had been higher in standing, I think this is a perfect ending for their season and a promising sign of the future. I hope Luba gains more confidence in the jumps because her 3T+2T is beautiful :love:

liv

Record Breaker
It was one of the standout programs of the competition for me. So proud of them. Lovely skating.

Marta25

Medalist
So happy for Luba and Dylan! :hap93:

I knew that their scoring potential would be very high if they just manage to skate clean. Luba`s posture and lines are just :love:

Alex D

Record Breaker
Lovely performance, I surely will write something more tomorrow. Lubov has muscles, thanks for that Dylan, best greet from the K&C, ever! :laugh:

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
So glad my favourite Canadian pair did so well! Congrats! :hap10:

Last edited:

sarama

Medalist
Just rewatched their FS in Boston....:luv17: I always thought they had potential but this was glorious! They complement each other so well, and Luba is just amazing from her skating skills, and lines, and extension to her gorgeous smile :gclap:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Luba and Dylan performed in the Markham Skating Club's show. Here is a photo and a clip of their SP.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I love this team! Lubov is such a little firecracker. That cantilever into the death spiral blows me away every single time. Dylan certainly hit the jackpot when he found her, and vice versa for Lubov. :yes: They have improved so much since last year. If Lubov can get her triples more consistent, I can totally see them in the top 5 next season. The battle between them and S/B will be intense! Plus throw MT/M in there who are hungry to move up in the standings as well, and we could have a mini Canadian pairs "bloodbath" on our hands. :) Can't forget D/R either, but I think they'll remain Canada's number one pair going into he Olympics.

Speaking of, I really really really hope that Lubov will be able to obtain her Canadian citizenship before the Olympics. *fingers crossed*

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
1) yup about SBS

2) earlier in the year, they tried a throw QUAD FLIP!!!! she fell badly...but yeah.. who knows what they are working on ?

3) she will get citizenship... i was just watching another sports show about Rio and they were talking about a ping pong athlete who got his "accelerated" so he could go to the games... considering she's been here for a while now, there's no way that will be an issue for her....

4) never forget about D/R :)

5) I am truly excited about I/M.... at first, I was sad MTM 1.0 broke up... but now I can see how I/M could have more potential even... (if she only had Kirsten's jumps)... but their package really works!!!!!!

Love love love love them!!!
I love this team! Lubov is such a little firecracker. That cantilever into the death spiral blows me away every single time. Dylan certainly hit the jackpot when he found her, and vice versa for Lubov. :yes: They have improved so much since last year. If Lubov can get her triples more consistent, I can totally see them in the top 5 next season. The battle between them and S/B will be intense! Plus throw MT/M in there who are hungry to move up in the standings as well, and we could have a mini Canadian pairs "bloodbath" on our hands. :) Can't forget D/R either, but I think they'll remain Canada's number one pair going into he Olympics.

Speaking of, I really really really hope that Lubov will be able to obtain her Canadian citizenship before the Olympics. *fingers crossed*

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Would any fans of Lubov and Dylan know how to edit photos on their Wikipedia pages? Both of their pages have their main photo as one of them with their former partners. It would be nice to see a photo of their partnership on their pages.

I would do it myself but I can't figure out how to upload a photo to Wikipedia. :(

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Would any fans of Lubov and Dylan know how to edit photos on their Wikipedia pages? Both of their pages have their main photo as one of them with their former partners. It would be nice to see a photo of their partnership on their pages.

I would do it myself but I can't figure out how to upload a photo to Wikipedia. :(
I don't know but I would ask that in Stupid Thread Questions. More people will see :)