Madison Hubbell & Zachary Donohue | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Madison Hubbell & Zachary Donohue

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
I updated the first page with performances, scores and articles from this season. Please check it out and let me know if I screwed anything up or if I missed something. I will add the GPF after the FD. thanks!!

wishonastar

On the Ice
They had a bobble in that last lift, otherwise a strong program. The only team to get a lvl 4 footwork in the fd. But what really hurt them here, I feel, was the scoring in the sd, and failing to give PCS they deserve.

Bcash

Final Flight
They had a bobble in that last lift, otherwise a strong program. The only team to get a lvl 4 footwork in the fd. But what really hurt them here, I feel, was the scoring in the sd, and failing to give PCS they deserve.

Yes. Most obvious underscoring in the SD.

crankyintheAM

On the Ice

I feel like they'll never get the PCS they deserve. Much less this season, when the top 2 teams in the world, and locks for Olympic podium are their training mates. I wish they will continue for another quad.

wishonastar

On the Ice

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Congratulations!!!!! Wow, finally some justice is done. I can't believe this is really happening. Great job, Maddi and Zach!

Here are our new US Champion! I'm so over the moon. :yahoo:

MelDee

Final Flight
Huge congrats to Madi and Zach on earning their first U.S. National Champions title! :hap10:

musicfan80

Medalist
Congrats to Madi and Zach on their National title! WELL DESERVED! :agree: I would have had them ahead of Chock/Bates in the FD, though.

I think what's going to be interesting is who the U.S. picks for the team competition. I'm assuming that the Shibs would do the SD because it is the strongest, but which team would do the FD? These three teams are so close and a team is going to be left out of an Olympic medal (assuming the U.S gets the bronze).

crankyintheAM

On the Ice
Congratulations to the wonderful Madi and Zach! :luv17:

:yahoo: :clap: :hap10: :cheer:

I'm so happy for them! :hap57: F-ing finally! :hap93:

Thank you Madi and Zach for making my weekend! :thank:

cocotaffy

Final Flight
So happy for them, great performance and most importantly they kept it together and delivered when it mattered. Congrats for such a hard work and dedication :hap10:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
now, I can only hope that they'll come to Milan Worlds and I'll see that FD in person:love:, it really gives me major FEELS all around!