Mariah Bell | Page 27 | Golden Skate

Mariah Bell

PinkElephants

Rinkside
Sorry to be a bother but, would anyone happen to have Mariah's Gala skate from Skate Canada 2018 (the Stand by me)? Of course it's been wiped from everywhere :( There's a few different versions of the program on youtube, but I really loved that one because of the audience reactions, and that beautiful shot of her ending pose đź’”

aml78

Rinkside
Did Mariah and Romain break up? I noticed she isn’t wearing her ring and I don’t think they are following each other anymore.

macy

Record Breaker
Did Mariah and Romain break up? I noticed she isn’t wearing her ring and I don’t think they are following each other anymore.
oh no...i think you may be right. how sad for both of them, and having to deal with this stress on top of it being the olympic season :frown: wishing them both the best.

aml78

Rinkside
It explains a lot. He left for quarantine but feels like he should have been able to get back by now. Also, she has not seemed to have the same fight given this is an Olympic year. Glad she has Adam there for moral support as I’m sure she needs that energy right now. Sadly similar path as Ashley. Devastating break up that broke her momentum leading to a lack luster Olympic year.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
someone needs to tell NBC about the typo :)
26cn159.png

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
May I be shallow for a moment and just say how beautiful Mariah looks with her shorter hair and the warm tones of makeup she's wearing in a lot of recent photos, like the one JazzUp posted above? She's always been pretty, but wow, she looks elegant and stunning!

Also, I'd love to go to Zurich for Art on Ice! What an amazing event that looks to be!

Last edited: