Marin Honda

pandatours

On the Ice
I’m so glad that she’s keeping this program and I love her energy, attack, and joy in this video. I hope she shows us that she will fight this season because I love her

sailormoon

On the Ice
Marin can earn high program component scores with that. I think she raised the level of her jumps just too high in the previous two seasons to compete with big jumpers like Mai Mihara and Kaori Sakamoto. Nailing all jumps should be a priority in the short program.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have collected most of Marin's videos in the OP.

Belated Happy birthday Marin!

I hope this season goes well for her!

Last edited:

Arriba627

🔥 CRAZY FIRE🔥
Record Breaker
Country
Mars
I'm wondering why her name is now being Google translated as "Shingo". Last I had heard, her name was Marin!!! :laugh:

Tsurara

On the Ice
I'm wondering why her name is now being Google translated as "Shingo". Last I had heard, her name was Marin!!! :laugh:

Hmm, Professor Google needs to study harder. It's very strange though, since 真凜's second kanji is 'rin' and no reading for 'go', it's not like Shoma's Masama, which is unfortunately understandable why that reading happens.

It may have something to do with Shingo Nishiyama (真瑚:shin/ma + go/ko) getting known for Ice Dance.

Arriba627

🔥 CRAZY FIRE🔥
Record Breaker
Country
Mars
^^^Thx for the explanation. Between Shingo, Masama, and Tomoko Miyahara -- sounds like we have new skaters!!! :scratch2:

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
I have noticed improvements in Marin, but what I liked most was his EX!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jJHafI7RFc

There are some songs that I listen to and immediately think: Marin is the one skater who definitely can pull that off :) Albatroz wasn’t on that list, but there she is, truly putting a party on! Amazing, isn’t she?
I love her landings still (when she lands things), her and Alyona have those beautiful arms when they land, always looking extra elegant.

lusterfan

Final Flight
With Mai's withdrawal ( :( ) from Skate Canada, I think Marin has a shot at getting the spot! She's the next highest eligible skater on the SB list. She might get passed for someone else, but hopefully she gets it - and hopefully getting the spot would motivate her even more to skate strong.

ElleMari

Spectator
She's the most realistic one to get the slot as America and Canada's time is almost similar and jet lag wont be a problem. Just hopefully she could skate like how she want it to be 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Giu

On the Ice
Marin got Mai’s spot at Skate Canada!!! Fingers crossed she won’t miss this chance!!!!

Marin gamba!!!