Marin Honda

ArgieFan

Rinkside
She obviously deserved more, even with a fall.

I hoped for better free...the only jumps that work for her are 3Lo and 3S, which always were her best jumps so no suprises. Flip is such a problem for her. It was really bad season for her, I wonder if staying with Raf at this point is worth it *sigh*. But like always I'm hopeful for what's coming, I still believe she can get her jumps together (and her mental toughness). She's def not a lost cause, she's TOO special for that. I can't wait for her new programs and to see her skate in ice shows (I hope she will perform her new stuff ASAP).
Marin has improved since last year. She's also hardened psychologically. I think she should develop more leg strength, do more squats. She's subrotating because she's not jumping high enough.
By the way, I'd like to see her EX at the Bavarian Open.

dramasocks

On the Ice
Marin posted a sped-up version of her working on her new SP Albatroz with Shae-Lynn Borne!

Ahhhh I’m really excited! I think Marin can totally pull off this look, her energy is so contagious.

breadstal

Record Breaker
No one has charisma of Marin, she's truly one of a kind. This program will be a delight to watch <3

ArgieFan

Rinkside
No one has charisma of Marin, she's truly one of a kind. This program will be a delight to watch <3
As I like to say, the skating world is like an editorial: the great skaters hardly make mistakes, they are the proofreaders. Marin has mistakes, but she's the only poetess.

ArgieFan

Rinkside
Wow, I didn't know Honda sisters were THIS popular. They get millions of views per video :shocked:
Yes, those girls could make gold just by breathing, but they don't seem to be interested at the moment. And wait until little Sara grows up to be three nice beauties together.

Instagram:
Marin : 857000 followers, Miyu: 425000, Sara: 225000
Youtube: Honda sisters: 421000 followers

Last edited:

Arriba627

🔥CRAZY FIRE🔥 🐕🐕🐕
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Marin skated at the Nagoya Festival, a local Nagoya ice show. Didn't see anything about her still recuperating, I believe she skated The Giving and a short encore of Seven Nation Army.