Medvedeva - top ladies’ score in Spokane | Golden Skate

Medvedeva - top ladies’ score in Spokane

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Shortly after finishing her short program to “Melodies of the White Nights,” Russia’s Evgenia Medvedeva smiled and raised her arms in celebration as the audience at Spokane Arena poured loud cheers.

More

“I was very glad this was the last short program of the season,” the 16-year-old said. “I performed it to my maximum, my personal maximum.”

Thanks for the article. Sounds like a great crowd. Good for all the ladies, especially Gabrielle Daleman. :rock:

mrrice

Record Breaker
Thanks for the article. Sounds like a great crowd. Good for all the ladies, especially Gabrielle Daleman. :rock:

I agree. It really makes me happy to see the US audiences embracing the non-US skaters the way they have.

Last edited:

moriel

Record Breaker
I agree. It really makes me happy to see the US audiences embracing the non-US skaters the way they have.

Would be a shame if they didnt, it was the best ladies competition with highest epic skates / overall performances rate in a while.

LRK

Record Breaker

The TCC audience has indeed been great; it's been lovely how they've supported the skaters when they did well - and when they did badly.

(This comment isn't about the ladies competition only.)