Misha Ge | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Misha Ge

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Misha has had a very difficult year and has only competed once but will again compete at worlds. I love his programs, persona and artistry so much I've been voting for him everyday for the TCC. If you love Misha like I do, please consider voting for him early and often. Let's show him the love!

http://www.teamchallengecup.com/captainspick

I have been doing this too, he is now very close to Boyang Jin, overtaking within sight. I have found if you vote from IE it's possible to vote over and over again, so if you have any time to spare, please do this!!! (Hoping that they don't notice the error and remove excess votes..)

LRK

Record Breaker
Jackie Wong ‏@rockerskating · 7m7 minutes ago
Just got to practice rink for Misha Ge's FS runthru - quiet, elegant program, fresh departure from more drama-focused programs #Worlds2016

Jackie Wong ‏@rockerskating · 3m3 minutes ago
Fashion notes: Misha Ge def embracing the facial hair - good look; Jorik Hendrickx with an Olympic rings tattoo on right arm #Worlds2016

LRK

Record Breaker
Jackie Wong ‏@rockerskating · 9h9 hours ago
When Misha Ge brings you sustenance. Thanks, @mishageofficial! #Worlds2016
https://twitter.com/rockerskating/status/714980273897738240

Jackie Wong ‏@rockerskating · 9h9 hours ago
These are the best granola bars I've ever eaten in the history of my life anywhere. #Worlds2016

From Jackie Wong's Practice Notes:

Ge: 3Lo, 3Lz3T, 2A, 3A(step,hand), 3A(fall), 3A(step, hand), 3Lz, SP runthru (3A(2ft?), 3Lz3T, 3F)

LRK

Record Breaker
From Jackie Wong's Pre-SP Practice Notes:

Ge: 3F, 2A, 3A(2ft), SP runthru (3A<?, 3Lz2T, 3F)

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It was great to see Misha skate live and although he wasn't able to match his 6th place finish from last year, he seemed okay with where he wound up. He is such a beautiful artist and I enjoyed his programs.

I hope he's able to get the quad down next season and not be plagued by different injuries.

(OT - I met Jackie Wong yesterday coming back from Boston, we took the same subway home in NYC - turns out he lives a few blocks from me, small world! He does all of his reporting on a volunteer basis, and I told him how we all appreciate the work he does!)

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Looks like Misha is further developing his artistic wings! He choreographed Anna's SP for the next season and is currently creating a program with Gracie.

Wondering on who is his next client! :yay:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looks like Misha is further developing his artistic wings! He choreographed Anna's SP for the next season and is currently creating a program with Gracie.

Wondering on who is his next client! :yay:
I would love for it to be the Chinese men; just think what they could do with Misha's artistic touch:yes:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
I would love for it to be the Chinese men; just think what they could do with Misha's artistic touch:yes:

I would love for Boyang to work with him! I think Misha can definitely bring out something interesting out of him. Not sure what that would be though. :laugh:

Looking forward to this! Do we know anything about what music they're going to use?
None has been disclosed so far.
I want to know as well!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Gracie must have liked what she saw when he was doing program for Anna :biggrin: I'm happy for Misha, choreographing for two top ladies!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Misha Ge went to Estonia to choreograph for Mishin's skaters, according to his Instagram. It's great to see that he is so in demand these days, though I wonder if he will have enough time to prepare for next season himself, with all the work he's been doing. I'm pleasantly surprised to see Mishin using less established choreographers this season, but I hope he doesn't do too much of his usual "adjusting," and we actually get to see the original programs, or something close to it.