MK posted at MKF | Page 2 | Golden Skate

MK posted at MKF

millie

Medalist
Piel said:
The above posts of yours were the same thing...your replies to posters stating their opinions on a Sasha thread. You can't have it both ways.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Piel,:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Mzheng,:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
See who will have the last laugh:rofl: :rofl: :rof

Since this thread is from a post at MKF, this stament is not board lurking: with pages and pages and pages of "those little figures bowing down in every post", like I said in a previous post, too bad for some people we don't have them on GS.:)

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
It's just a classic favorite of Skater A fan vs. Skater B fan. No one will ever agree to disagree.

euterpe

Medalist
I just don't understand how reporting a post by Kwan to her fans on the MKF board wishing them happy holidays could elicit such hateful responses from the anti-Kwans.

One has to feel sorry for people who hold on so hard to their bitterness and negativity at this time of year.

mzheng

Record Breaker
euterpe said:
I just don't understand how reporting a post by Kwan to her fans on the MKF board wishing them happy holidays could elicit such hateful responses from the anti-Kwans.

One has to feel sorry for people who hold on so hard to their bitterness and negativity at this time of year.
Did we get a new thread whenever Sasha has a new Journal in her web site? And every time at MKF's as well. IIRC. I'd hope the mature posters would rend the same courtsey as some of Kwaniacs....in that sense, after all some of Kwanics are not that insane by comparision. :cool:

millie

Medalist
Just check back over other threads about Irina and Sasha! It's not only threads on Michelle! With every post about another skater other than Michell, the Kwanatics go on the attack and get their 2cents worth in, so it works both ways! You give a little, You take a little. If you are talking about mature comments on GS, just check back on MKF and then you will see mature comments or not from mature people. Why do some people think that I am a Sasha fan, like I said before I am a fan of figure skating.:)

havanamesa1

Rinkside
millie said:
I have my doubts is that was truly Michelle who posted that thread. It was probably Shep, disquising himself as Michelle.:rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, like Sasha disguising her Marshall's fall as "planned" when it was actually a big SPLAT, ha ha ha! :laugh:

flowjo35

On the Ice
nymkfan51 said:
Pretty pathetic how a thread like this could turn into what it has.

ITA. This was a thread to inform Michelle fans that might not go to MKF about her posting there. Anyway, I thinks it great that Michelle posted. Thanks Kathy. Continue to heal Michelle and kick some ice at nationals and hopefully the olympics:)

Last edited:

Kathy

On the Ice
Really - My intent was just to let MK fans on this site know she posted to wish all her fans a happy holiday. I agree with those who say how sad something so innocent can generate such uncalled for hostility. Happy Holiday's all.

flowjo35

On the Ice
Kathy said:
Really - My intent was just to let MK fans on this site know she posted to wish all her fans a happy holiday. I agree with those who say how sad something so innocent can generate such uncalled for hostility. Happy Holiday's all.

Kathy, again thanks and don't stop bring Michelle news, there are those of us who appreciate it:)

XPEG

Spectator
I thought muffin's first post was a joke. She wasn't serious, was she? That would be too bizarre.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Yes thanks Kathy! For those of us who don't visit the fan sites often these types of posts are much appreciated. Even though I am a Kwaniac, I enjoy hearing about all of the skaters. Thanks again for you post.

Jimmy Hoffa

On the Ice
Thank you for the heads up Kathy. It was nice to hear from Kwan and her nieces sound cute, especially Olivia.

As for another poster on this thread, I thought I read elsewhere that said poster is 17 years old. Therefore, I shall put that poster on ignore until she outgrows that "Be a bratty little *****" stage that most teenagers tend to go through.

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
Sorry if I offended anyone. :-( I like Michelle as a person, but as a skater she doesn't cut it. I didn't mean to upset the original poster. I know your intent was to share with us that Michelle posted at her official forum- if it was really her. It sounds like it could be her. And it is even more realistic since she has only made three posts in the three years she had been a member of the forum. Anyway it is not like I care if it is here or not, she is a great person don't get me wrong and I admire that she had stuck in the sport so long and is so optimistic and determined. Oh and just so you know I am a Sasha Cohen fan, so go Sahsa for OGM! :rock:

millie said:
I know that everyone on GS are mind-readers but you read my mind wrong this time.:) :) My point was that Muffin was stating her opinion about Michelle and the other posters should not have -hit on her because she doesn't worship Michelle as they do. Somebody has to have the job of jumping on other posters when other skaters are attacked-We all know that Michelle fans out-number other fans, so we non fans have to stick together.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I stick up for Irina, Joannie, Mao etc. etc. Michelle has enought fans, she don't need me.:) :)

Sasha has nothing to do with this thread.
Millie - I believe you are talking principles and not just fan association. Well, for your information, two very upstanding members of GS, who are Sasha fans, jumped on a new member for mentioning Sashasplat in a thread. The effect sent the poor new member off Golden Skate. I tried to get Olliebee back but I haven't seen any of her posts since that exchange of Sasha Fans between them and Olliebee. Does anyone know the whereabouts of Ollibee?

So how would you set the principles on fan name calling? For example: Sashasplat and LooplessKwan?

I just let them go and my opinion of the poster is lowered totally.

Joe

R.D.

Record Breaker
I just want to throw in that people are saying that this thread illicits some "hateful responses". Well, I only saw ONE. All it took was ONE strong-minded post to the contrary to change the mood of the thread. Now, everyone knows where I stand on this issue, but I think the poster did go a little far with her comment. I won't add any more because the poster in question has been bashed enough already and I don't need to add to it. That only makes the problem worse. Because of this phenomenon, this thread has gone from "yay Michelle" to "down with the haterz". So in other words, out of all the people who responded to this thread, only one had something "hateful" to say. I could hardly call that an "anti-Kwan army".

See, the issue I discussed a couple of months back is rearing its ugly head once again.

P.S. A non-Kwan fan wouldn't say the types of comments in the post in question. A Kwan Hater probably would, though. (in other words, see the difference?)