Mozart or Rocketman? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Mozart or Rocketman?

Mauvedreamer

Final Flight
Mozart or Philip Glass, definitely not Rocket man!! Absolutely hate it .. Philip Glass was the first program that actually made me enjoy Nathan's skating. Beautiful paced program with very nuanced choreography. Great balance. Then the Mozart I liked too. It was creative and I thought great he is starting to challenge himself....he will skate to whatever he feels is best for him and as it should be. Still disappointing .do not like that SP either. Not the Cheesy Charles.. 😂

zebobes

Final Flight
The only thing I don't like about Rocket man is the first step sequence. His step sequence in the Philip Glass FS was so nuanced, the Rocket man one is just missing something.

mrrice

Record Breaker
If we're talking about his LP's. I really like the LP he skated at Skate Canada. It was original, cool, and extremely well choreographed. I guess he likes the Elton John program better and that's what really matters.

DancingCactus

Final Flight
I wish he used the original version of Rocketman, not the lame and kinda weak sounding one from the movie. No Mozart for me, thanks.

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I like Rocketman better than what I saw of the Mozart program. Rocketman is not my favorite but it will be a crowd-pleaser.
ETA: Since Rocketman has been Nathan's exhibition, I hope he will now use the Philip Glass program instead. But no backflips!

Amei

Record Breaker
I thought I was the minority here but seems like a lot of folks appreciated Mozart. It was far more mature and seemed truly Olympic to me. Rocketman is fun but Nathan is better than that program allows him to be, artistically.

I prefer Rocketman because its evident that Nathan has fun with it.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I have to admit the destruction of the REquiem and Nathan is not that kind of "artsy" skater = the version he was using has no connection with him. I don't even think he knows it is the song of death. He might as well skate to anything and fake emote.