My Dog Has Died..... | Page 2 | Golden Skate

My Dog Has Died.....

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Canuck and Show
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved pets. I know the feeling I lost my Schatzi the end of October.
Hi Jean, when I was reading that Show lost her dear dog, I thought of you and your Schatzi. I know how painful it was for you and I am sure you understand the pain Show is going through. ((Hugs to Show, Canuck and you))

Dee

CanuckSk8r

Rinkside
We picked Chelsea's ashes up at the Vet's today. Her remains were placed in a beautiful cedar chest with her name engraved on a brass plate attached to the top. Tears came to my eyes when they brought the chest out and handed it to me................42

Thank you to everyone for your sympathies!

Show, I totally get it, today we received a sympathy card from the vet along with a framed footprint....

Needless to say, that was enough to break us all again. But still, how thoughtful of them.

sk8m8

Final Flight
hugs and snugz to Canuck and Show42,

I think that many of us consider some of our pets *** some of our best friends...they never rat you out, they are always glad to see you, they never stay mad long...I wish I were more like that. May your happy memories sustain you until your new experiences do. sk8

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Thank you again, everyone. We've designated an area on our bookcase as a sort of a shrine, including her ashes, a favorite photo, and her dog collar. Some would say perhaps we're going overboard a bit, but it's comforting in a way.....you're right, sk8m8.......she wasn't just a pet, but a dear, loyal friend as well.........42

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

We are going to go through a loss sooner rather than later. Our Jack Russell Terrier is now 17. Overall health isn't too bad, but her mind is starting to go. It isn't easy.........But I wouldn't give up one minute of any of the 17+ years we've now had with her.