Naomi & Themi? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Naomi & Themi?

iloveaxel

Match Penalty
Well, if she too, is gay, that would work wouldn't it?:laugh:

Somebody mentioned 3 times they read an article but posted no link. This article claims Nam/Leftheris are a couple on and off the ice- here.

But the reporters get it wrong sometimes. For example, this article refers to Inoue as John Baldwin's wife, which I'm sure would be a surprise to them- here (but it looks like you have to register to read maybe - and pay :disapp: ).

I actually hope they are dating. He seems like a great stem.;)

Thanks for the link since I can't locate it. If you guys need further evidence, maybe those hot off-ice photo shots on their website can give you some hint.
http://www.figureskatersonline.com/nam-leftheris/gallery.html

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
*Shakes head* Of course they get close in photos. They're skating pairs, not hockey players. If they can't be comfortable and look cozy off the ice, it won't look natural on the ice.

But, since you mention that they get close, did you see that pic of the two of them with the Nams? Doesn't Themi get very close to Mrs. Nam? Oh no! Maybe they're the ones dating?

And don't forget the pic with Naomi, Ryan B, John B, and Rena I. John B was rather cozy with Ryan B and Rena I. Are they a polyamourous triad?

OF course, this can all be answered if someone can find a way to hack into Naomi's myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=5040313

My friend, Fedor, won't give me the last name she uses so that I can add her. Darn him!

Last edited:

backoutsideedge

Rinkside
I bet Naomi and Themi want people to think they're a couple.

BUT, Themi's myspace page (back when it was public) definitely implied he was gay.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I hope naomi and themi are datiing. they are impossibly cute together!!!:love:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Can someone explain to me why Melissa and Denis never kiss after they skate, while all the other married couples do? Inquiring minds want to know.

I'm not sure I understand where this question comes from. They don't have a make out session out there but a quick kiss happens during most of the competitions, and definitely in the kiss and cry. If you look at the USFSA site (when they choose to show their 2nd best team) alone you can see those kisses :laugh:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I'm not sure I understand where this question comes from.
The last K&C I saw them Melissa shyed away from a kiss, turned her head when she saw him going in for the "wet one":laugh: Maybe she thought it was a gesture of a hug, but D wound up kissing her under the ear ( ah, not a bad second option) at M's turn. Maybe that is where. And I agree they aren't as "smoochi" as say that "Canadian couple" :laugh: ;) or even John's "pucker power" he occasionally throws on to Renna.

Last edited:

blue dog

Record Breaker
The last K&C I saw them Melissa shyed away from a kiss, turned her head when she saw him going in for the "wet one":laugh: Maybe she thought it was a gesture of a hug, but D wound up kissing her under the ear ( ah, not a bad second option) at M's turn. Maybe that is where. And I agree they aren't as "smoochi" as say that "Canadian couple" :laugh: ;) or even John's "pucker power" he occasionally throws on to Renna.

Maybe Mel and Den aren't into PDA's. I remember Punsalan and Swallow were quite tame when showing affection.

Perhaps, those dance teams prefer to show their love during their skate and...behind closed doors at home =)

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Maybe Mel and Den aren't into PDA's. I remember Punsalan and Swallow were quite tame when showing affection.

Perhaps, those dance teams prefer to show their love during their skate and...behind closed doors at home =)

:agree: ITA, well as far as Melissa is concerned anyway. Maybe Den is a "unique dude" but most guys love to show - particularly if she is as "babe-o-lichious" as Mel:love: :love: - smooches in front of anyone they can - maybe not Moms.

Honestly I am always surprised to see the "on ice" kisses. I see the emotion /excitement and all, but still think...... couldn't even take the bow first. Maybe I am prude? One of the maney reasons I left my ex was because she liked to "make out" in the check out line at the grocery store. Even if kids were standing behind us. Maybe some might like that blatant disrespectful display of affection, but as I always say, there is a time and a place.

IMO it is fine those little kisses on the ice and in the K&C, but I think I would bow first and then maybe smack one on her in the K&C. But not a typical guy I 'spose.

Without doing research, I would say 95% of the initiated kisses in front of a "camera" are initiated by guys.

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
you know, when Melissa and Denis (and other couples on ice) do really well the first thing that happens is some sort of peck (normally with MelDen it's Denis kissing her Forehead...) they are celebrating a great skate, let them have that moment. It isn't just about the audience... especially in a competition...

a peck is not disrespectful by anymeans!

and I dunno, I've seen Melissa and Denis display a lot of affection on ice and in the K&C... so either I'm incredibly delusional or... ?

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
you know, when Melissa and Denis (and other couples on ice) do really well the first thing that happens is some sort of peck (normally with MelDen it's Denis kissing her Forehead...) they are celebrating a great skate, let them have that moment. It isn't just about the audience... especially in a competition...

a peck is not disrespectful by anymeans!

and I dunno, I've seen Melissa and Denis display a lot of affection on ice and in the K&C... so either I'm incredibly delusional or... ?

I hope it didn't sound like I thought what they are doing is disrespectful, I might do it different, think they are fine. It is fine. Kinda sweet really, just surprised. But at the same time can see why they do. I don't feel John's smooch recently was disrespectful either. But It definitely looks as thought the guy is going for it first.

I think it was just the last 4CC FD that may have given the original impression M&D don't kiss.

Like how Kimmie and Pam Kissed:chorus:

BOT, if we had some video of of ice inter action I could tell you if something was going on with NNN and Themi. Or if either had some form of "romantic" feeling. Every picture linked that was from the past 2 years either looks as though there is no "romance" between them, or that it is so staged there is no sure sign. Need video to see body language and eye dilation. "Tell Tails."

blue dog

Record Breaker
But see, I'd rather they show that kind of emotion (reserved, understated) than the ones exhibited by the diva-ish teams (I won't go into how annoying Barbara was at the Torino OD).

So, back to the original topic--I don't think the two are dating, any more than Peggy and Dick are dating.