Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Nathalie Pechalat & Fabian Bourzat

casualfan

On the Ice
People magazine is now reporting the pregnancy though the headline was Jean Dujardin expecting 3rd child. Sure to be a beautiful baby.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
People magazine is now reporting the pregnancy though the headline was Jean Dujardin expecting 3rd child. Sure to be a beautiful baby.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

FREAKING OUT.

Only a rumour but still. A Pechalat / Dujardin baby... :love:

Hopefully more details pour out... even though I know Nat hates when personal stories about her are published (good or bad).

Mia29

On the Ice
The cover images suggest that this is true, Paris Match is a serious magazine usually and the communauty manager of the French Federation congratulated them, that's why I mentioned it. There are many rumors about them and I know she hates it (Even if there was the kiss during the final of Rolland Garros. If you want to be discreet, it is certainly not the place to kiss :biggrin: ).

I'm sorry if it bothers I talk about this rumor ;)

Kitt

Final Flight
Country
United-States
pretty cool, and what a handsome couple! But if she wanted to be low-profile, she shouldn't have picked him! (fantastic actor, Oscar-winner, etc.)

They look so happy in that People pic.

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
More photos of Nathalie: http://www.purepeople.com/article/n...-pu-devenir-dangereux-pour-mon-bebe_a167487/1 She looks so beautiful :luv17:

https://instagram.com/p/8pNW35tCVM/?taken-by=nathaliepechalat
https://instagram.com/p/9QzTmNNCSu/?taken-by=nathaliepechalat
Do I understand correctly, that she's helping coaching and she is comentator for French Eurosport during GP series? :)

It's precisely as you say :). She'll work for Eurosport until the end of November. When is her baby due?
She and Fabian won't skate in galas anymore, because their schedules are too different and they're living on opposite sides of the Atlantic.
I'm a bit sad, but it was almost inevitable.

Mia29

On the Ice
It's precisely as you say :). She'll work for Eurosport until the end of November. When is her baby due?
According the french people magazines : in December and they think she's waiting a girl. But they said she was supposed married Dujardin this summer and there had nothing announced and confirmed. So...

Mia29

On the Ice
Nathalie gave birth to a baby girl yesterday : her name is Jeanne :)

Last edited:

deedee1

Record Breaker
ETA from my husband: 'I'm so glad, too, because now Nathalie can re-educate int'l judges from inside what's justice and what's injustice.' ;)

Yes, yes, he was upset when they got underscored at Vancouver Oly Games, he was upset again they got underscored at Sochi Oly Games, and he was particularly very upset, beside me at Saitama Worlds in 2014, they lost the world title with the mere 0.08 points in front of his eyes.