Nathan Chen | Page 507 | Golden Skate

Nathan Chen

hhh

TBFF is my 📲 and maybe few bites of browni
Final Flight
Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend:) Jackson Ultima instastory shared an abstract angle of Nathan, guess the professional photographer is on holiday leave, all I’m saying is you can still take a good picture of a poster...

sheetz

Record Breaker

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
Nathan (and his ‘homies’) went on the new HangTime rollercoaster at Knott’s Berry Farm 🌊 😵

and perhaps inspired by Alina (and her SO CUTE :love: puppy) - walking Bolt story :)

maryeli

On the Ice
Country
Peru
Deleted since Hollymolly already posted the link. Seems that he is having lots of fun this weekend.:laugh:

I was reading this 2016 Mishin article and surprised to find that Nathan was mentioned several times.

http://fs-gossips.com/alexei-mishin-gachinski-did-a-better-quad-loop-than-hanyu/

BTW, Mariah should give us an update if Nathan succeeded in his unlacing effort :biggrin:

Thank you very much for the article, Bonita (I hadn't read it before). I saw ESPOO 2016, in that season I heard several Russian commentators commenting / doing parallels about Mika and Nathan ... ESPOO 2016 was quite interesting to see :popcorn:

I love IG videos and others of Bolt :luv17:

PS: In the picture with Bolt, Mariah doesn't wear skates :slink:

frida80

Record Breaker
I haven’t been been to Knott’s Berry farms in ages! I’m so glad Nathan gets to have fun and relax after his grueling tour schedule.

GS Forum Staff

Final Flight
Dear Nathan Chen fans,

"Shipping" is not permitted. If skaters choose to make their private dating lives public then it is open for discussion. Otherwise please do not discuss it here. It is rumour, gossip and innuendo that can quickly get out of hand. Shipping Nathan with anyone, especially a 16 year old, here in his fan fest will result in an immediate infraction. This is because we have requested repeatedly that you stop and some of you have ignored our politely worded requests.

We want you to have fun in Nathan's fan fest. Gushing and admiring Nathan is fine. Spreading rumours or starting rumours is not. The line is here: If Nathan says "I am dating Alina (or anyone else)" then you may discuss it. Otherwise it is gossip and gossip has always been against the rules. '

Please note that repeated infractions of any kind will land you in the penalty box. None of the moderators want to put anyone in the penalty box and would appreciate it if you would cease and desist with the shipping.

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
Nathan looks cute (as always) in the photo at Newport Coast - fluffy hair, jean jacket as always, and he is wearing one of the pairs of Nikes that was in his instastory - Air Jordan Derek Jeter RE2PECT :)

Happy to see him enjoying the long weekend :luv17:

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker

yes that gif :luv17: :love:

Lori on Nathan: ‘cool and mysterious’, ‘intelligent, hard working, and polite’, ‘has a very flexible mind’, ‘brilliantly observant’, and ‘his calm energy is very pleasant to me’.