Nathan Chen | Page 506 | Golden Skate

Nathan Chen

hhh

TBFF is my 📲 and maybe few bites of browni
Final Flight
Was that the Dave guy who made that comment? He’s always saying some slick remark that crosses a line imo, he said something about Nathan’s mom too before that I thought was inappropriate. I can’t watch their stuff anymore, too gossipy and unprofessional

Yes, and some of what they said are wrong but gossip sells.

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
I’ve only watched TSL a few times - the best thing they’ve done is that Nathan interview from 2015 :)

Nathan’s curls :love:

And what’s that yellow thing he’s eating - potato? fruit?

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Yes, and some of what they said are wrong but gossip sells.

Much of what they say is wrong. He's a wanna-be and he uses skaters and then talks crap behind their backs.

Don't give him or that stupid show of his the time of day.

heyheyhey

Final Flight
Much of what they say is wrong. He's a wanna-be and he uses skaters and then talks crap behind their backs.

Why do so many of these skaters/coaches talk to them? Idk how they get access when they blatantly disrespect skaters for everyone to see

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Why do so many of these skaters/coaches talk to them? Idk how they get access when they blatantly disrespect skaters for everyone to see

If you or anyone wants to talk about this please PM me.

heyheyhey

Final Flight
sorry heyheyhey :( ... hope they win game 7 !

😔 They never make it easy on me (or on themselves but really it’s about me lol) but they’re back in Boston & even with Lebron going super saiyan they only lost by 10 so I think we got game 7

Nathan trivia is postponed bc I’m too annoyed right now 😂

hhh

Final Flight
😔 They never make it easy on me (or on themselves but really it’s about me lol) but they’re back in Boston & even with Lebron going super saiyan they only lost by 10 so I think we got game 7

Nathan trivia is postponed bc I’m too annoyed right now 😂

Both conf will be 7 games 👊🏼 Take it easy I get it though not in recent years 😂

livetoskate

On the Ice

That's adorable! He's really grown up on the ice, all his life. Funny to see him wearing white skates. Perhaps they were hand me downs from his sister.

musicfan80

Medalist

I don't think that many current top skaters - especially from the U.S. - that really interacts with TSL anymore. I think the only one who they interviewed last season was Meghan Duhamel. They've gone from getting press credentials at U.S. Nationals to not even attending competitions in person. I think they get their "knowledge" from whoever in elite skating that lets them know. I take that to account if I watch their recaps/discussions.

hhh

Final Flight
The 4 year old performance is gold, look at how he waives at the crowd before the program super cute!!

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I don't think that many current top skaters - especially from the U.S. - that really interacts with TSL anymore. I think the only one who they interviewed last season was Meghan Duhamel. They've gone from getting press credentials at U.S. Nationals to not even attending competitions in person. I think they get their "knowledge" from whoever in elite skating that lets them know. I take that to account if I watch their recaps/discussions.

Well I'm glad that you said it because I know but wasn't going to put that out in the public like this.:slink:

Oh well!:laugh:

He learns his 'info' by creeping at training centers. And third party sources, whether they be credible or not. :disapp: