Nathan Chen

sheetz

Record Breaker

Ella5555

Rinkside

sheetz

Record Breaker
Sushi restaurant chain Kura Sushi has announced they will be placing billboards at SA and IdF (RIP). In their PR they mentioned the popularity of skaters such as Rika, Shoma, and Nathan among the reasons for doing so.

The SA event program is now available online. Given the safety protocols in place I suspect that Nathan drove to LV all by himself (although I wouldn't be surprised if he was on the phone the entire way).

figskatefan

Rinkside
Sushi restaurant chain Kura Sushi has announced they will be placing billboards at SA and IdF (RIP). In their PR they mentioned the popularity of skaters such as Rika, Shoma, and Nathan among the reasons for doing so.

The SA event program is now available online. Given the safety protocols in place I suspect that Nathan drove to LV all by himself (although I wouldn't be surprised if he was on the phone the entire way).
Thanks for sharing the event program. Too bad mom couldn’t attend. She was there last year.

sheetz

Record Breaker
The competition will be on the ISU Youtube channel unless you have a broadcaster in your region. (And there's always the option of VPN)

sheetz

Record Breaker
Yesterday the Youtube channel "Skatalk" hosted a livechat where they were asked who they thought had the best steps. One of the hosts, former JP skater Kento Kajita, said Nathan because of his really good balance. Apparently Shoma was in the chat and said that Nathan makes difficult steps look so easy that they don't appear to be hard.

The question is at 1:05:28 into the show, and Shoma appears under his alias ("おじげーみんぐしょま") in the chatbox at 1:07:12.

Last edited:

sheetz

Record Breaker

lurkz2

On the Ice
Excited to see Nathan focus on skating this year and next, taking a leave from Yale.