Nick the unloved member of the Linz family, last amazing race! | Golden Skate

Nick the unloved member of the Linz family, last amazing race!

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
I loved the Linz family of Nick, Alex, Meghan, and Tommy. I felt sorry for Nick, the oldest Linz sibling though. It was clear his the other siblings did not care that much about him, yet they were all so close to one another, he was definitely the outsider and the unloved one of the family.

Teresa Dawn

On the Ice
lol I didn't like any of them. I preferred the Weavers. On the current amazing race I like Monica/Joseph, & Ray/Yolanda and the Gilmore Girls (sorry I can't remember their names... the mother/daughter team though)

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
Teresa Dawn said:
lol I didn't like any of them. I preferred the Weavers. On the current amazing race I like Monica/Joseph, & Ray/Yolanda and the Gilmore Girls (sorry I can't remember their names... the mother/daughter team though)

The Weavers, the ones who lauded their Christianity to the hilt and them made fun of men because they biked slow or worked as garbagemen? :chorus: Yeah I like the teams you mentioned of the new race though. I loved the Linzes except how they made poor Nick the outcast of the family.