Plastic Surgery for Skaters | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Plastic Surgery for Skaters

Vodka Shot

On the Ice
What I heard, though, was that she actually broke the rib on one side, badly enough that it was easier to just remove it than to repair it. I have not heard that she had both sides taken out, but I suppose it would make sense, to balance it out visually. On someone as slender as she is (and moreso back a few years, she was quite thin), having the rib missing on only one side would be noticeable, especially in the skimpy costumes the dancers wear.

I don't know? I've had several broken ribs and they didn't need to be removed. I was told that only if the ribs splintered and punctured my lung (which they didn't) would I maybe need surgery and even then they said it would be easier to just fix the puncture in my lung and leave the broken ribs to heal on their own.

Having your floating ribs removed isn't that freaky compared to breast implants imo; that's putting something inside instead of taking something out. Something you don't really need anyway.

I doubt she did that though, just because she doesn't look small waisted to me. She looks perfectly normal. Also if she didn't have those lower ribs and she fell it could cause more harm to her with-out the protection of them.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just read this whole thread and you guys are too funny!! :laugh: :laugh:

The one person that I am happy they did something about their appearance is Xue Shen. I think it was in 2002 that her teeth were so horrible looking. Now after braces and whatever else she had done how beautiful she is when she gives us that "big toothy grin." She is a beautiful lady!!

Dee