Polina Tsurskaya | Page 59 | Golden Skate

Polina Tsurskaya

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker

CatonBlades

On the Ice
С новым годом, фея!:love2:
Wishing Polya all the best for the new year!
Health,happiness and joy from what she makes.
She went to Severomorsk at the opening of the North Ice Arena 5 days ago,but I let the photo and 2 short pieces of her program to enjoy her magic on ice when the years are changing.🤩😍

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Another picture of Polina with Lyubov on Moscow novice championships (from here):

Lyubov-Polina.jpg

Decoder

On the Ice
I hope Eteri has conducted joint training sessions with Polina (that might have happened already), so that Polina could learn faster and share more responsibilities. I hope she will stay in Sambo and become Eteri's successor!

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Ok....Finally back here❤❤❤
Polya with the boys at Moscow championship,elder age
You can also see her when the boys skated,but I won't post the links.For currious,yiu can find the videos on VK.
And I still have few photos,but I neee to check in my pc😅
I saw that too! Such cute coach Polina!
It seems she’s getting more and more responsibilities, she was first responsible for only little babies, who are just learning to skate, I think ages 5-8.
Now she’s already helping with novices 11+.
Seems like Polina is doing a great job and getting more responsibility little by little. :)

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Many pictures of Polina with Margarita Baziliuk at Moscow novice championships:
These photos are so adorable. I love seeing Polya smile, seems like coaching is truly making her happy. I’m glad she found something she loves, and it also allows us to see her from time to time :)

I hope in several years, we’ll be able to see Polina going to jgps with Alisa and Rita, wouldn’t that be lovely!