Potential new figure skating movie | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Potential new figure skating movie

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
But I don't think people would be happy with that ending. You pick sides in a situation like that, so having two winners is not satisfactory to fans of either side. There's people who, to this day, don't accept Jamie and David's gold medal.

I second the request for a Mao biopic, but would ask that it ends with her triumph at 2014 Worlds. Setting the SP world record and winning in front of a home crowd...that's the stuff of sports movies.
as 1 of those ppl I really dont want this topic to be brought up at all :sad4: too much tears already shed by me whenever I think of Lena & Anton's faces & Tamara's :sad46:
I dont need to be heartbroken again & reminded of this 'fair' result:sad21:

Tho Id love a good realistic film about FS like about coaches who coach great basic skills & then getting forgotten once their students go to famous Orser-like coaches & become champions wity them
Or a soap about SKIZ-like situation of drama queen pairing of super talented ppl who fight over & over again but then TADAAM getting beaten by their hard working rivals:laugh:
Or a JAvi-like situation of a person being from a non FS country & his rise to fame

Lots of material if you want to make a quality movie!

sarama

Medalist
or Yuna to some movie at Korea?

If she ever does a skating movie, I'm sure it will be extremely successful in Korea! I have no idea about Yuna's acting abilities but I think if she were really into this idea she could pull off something decent.